𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰 𝙾𝙵 𝟸

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 |➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟺𝙰𝙼

𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"I did it for you! The guys was saying shit but not acting on it. I found him and did what I had to do!" I raised my voice at Booka, growing annoyed.

Having to repeat myself over the course of these past few days is pissing me off.

"I didn't ask you to do that," I waved him off, "You didn't see and hear what I seen and heard. You was damnear dying infront of me because then jealous cornball ass niggas wanted you dead. They targeted you. Once I heard you flatlining, I thought I was finna lose you on some real shit," I explained.

"I didn't ask you to do that Kennedy, you're a fucking mother and a business woman. Ion need niggas tryna hunt you down or anything. I appreciate it I do, but chill out for now."

"And I hear where you're coming from but, put yourself in my shoes. Not to make this about me, but like if I was in your position and folks was out to get me, you would knock everyone the fuck down. Right or wrong?"

"Right," he answered, "Exactly, and I knew what I was doing when I took that risk. You're my husband, at that. We go to sleep and wake up together, got a beautiful ass family and make money. I will do what I gotta do to protect mines, and that's it," I finished speaking.

"Aight," I sighed, he walked over to me as I stood by the mirror, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. "They dead?" I nodded my head yes.

"Where'd you dump the bodies?" He asked, "Can't say,"

"Why not?" I turned around to face him, "not necessary,"

"Why can't you say?" I squinted my eyes at him, "not necessary, it's handled. and far away from here, watched enough ID, Snapped and more to know how and where to dispose of such," I told him before getting out his grasp and heading to the bathroom to shower.

As I'm in the shower I'm getting flashbacks, of everything. I really hope doing this doesn't fuck me up.

As I'm washing my body, I seen blood going down the drain. I blinked twice to see the water, nomore blood.

I quickly turned the water off, and put my towel on. I pushed the curtains to side and jumped slightly once I seen Booka in the bathroom. He was brushing his hair in the mirror.