𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |
➪ 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |➪ 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱

𝟸:𝟸𝟷𝙰𝙼

"Don't fucking touch me!" I snapped as a man slapped my ass, while I set a tray of wings and Hennessy on their table.

"Your boss wouldn't like that," he responded with a smirk, I grabbed him by the collar of his jacket. Before I could say anything someone called my name, "Aye Ken!" I let him go and turned to see Von and Booka.

"I got it," I sucked my teeth and grabbed my tray before going to the bar to set it down, then I turned around and headed to the back until I get called on stage.

I changed out of my previous outfit into another one. I did my hair and makeup before looking at myself. I was satisfied.

I looked so damn good, I turned to grab my heels before heading out

I put my shoes on in the hallway before heading to the main room. Everyone was sitting around or standing looking at everything else, I turned to see Booka and his friends in their usual spot.

I looked at the Dj and gave him the signal before going to the stage through the back entrance and waited for my cue.

"Introducing your fav, and mine too. Stallionnn," he then played my entrance song.

"Spiffy hoes better wake up
And get your motherfucking cake up
Or get smoked like a Grape Dutch
Is you fucking for a stack? Bitch it ain't much
It's a drought 'round here, pussy went up
Now my feelings on E, I need to fill up
A new Benz, just to sit up, condo on a beach just to kick up
I cut a check, we could split up"

Tighten Up The City Girls played as I walked onto the stage.

I did my regular tricks on the pole, before deciding to do something different. I went to the back and grabbed one of the other dancers. "What're you doing?" She asked me, she was a new dancer but had lots of potential.