𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐑
𝙰𝚉𝚄𝚁 𝙳𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂 - 𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐀 |
➱ 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙳𝚄𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐀 | ➱ 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙳𝚄𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

"Nobody gives a fuck!" I spoke to one of my classmates as we sat in the, auditorium waiting to be called. "I wasn't talking to you,"

"I know that, but you talking about a whole bunch of bullshit so shut that shit up!" I snapped, he rolled his eyes and closed his mouth.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out to see Anais texted me.

𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐬ꨄ

congrats babe

thank you

imma see you after it's over

aight

After a few long speeches, staff and faculty saying names wrong and hella yelling. Graduation was over.

I exited the auditorium with my diploma looking for my family, I peeped Anais talking to her folks so I headed over to them. "Congrats Azur!" Her pops said to me, "Preciate it," I wrapped my arms around Anais and looked around.

She then turned to face me, "I'm so proud of you,"

"Thank you," I leaned in to kiss her as she kissed me back. She smiled and pulled away, "Your family is here,"

I turned around to see em approaching us, "You ready to meet em?" I asked her as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Yea,"

Masai hugged me first, then Ajani, and Honesty. My pops dapped me up and Kennedy kissed me on the forehead.

"Congrats, you did it!" I smiled, they then looked at Anais then back at me. "So this is my girlfriend Anais," I introduced them to her.

They all individually introduced themselves to her and continued to make conversation. "Aight so, what's the plans?" My pops asked us.

"We're going out to eat or whatever then maybe chill," I told him, "Okay, we're going to Chicago for a few hours so call if you need anything or whatever," Kennedy told me.

"Okay," after that we parted ways.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘