𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |
➩ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |➩ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟺:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"Sai Sai," I said to Masai to wake her up, her eyes stayed closed. I looked up at Kennedy as she made her a few bottles.

"How you doing Ken?" She shrugged her shoulders, "Alright, not tired anymore. I'm getting there,"

"Booka is helping and shit?" She nodded her head yes, "Yea, he's very helpful, with attending to Masai and making sure that I take care of myself because I forget sometimes," she told me.

"Good," Masai continued to sleep as I held her in my arms.

"You want more kids?" I asked her, as I softly rocked Masai in my arms while she slept. "In the near future, not now obviously."

"I feel you."

"You want, more kids Durk?" I nodded my head yes, "Another son."

"How many kids, do you have?" She asks me, "6 kids, 3 girls and 3 boys."

"All from Chicago?" I nodded my head yes, "Yea."

Kennedy and I continued talking, until Masai woke up. Her facial expressions, looked like she's trying to shit. "C'mon baby, I bet you need a diaper change." I handed Masai to Kennedy, as I got a whiff of her diaper.

"Oh yea, definitely." She laughs, before standing up to go into the next room to change her. So I just stayed, in the living room until she came back.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟼:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

Masai and I was in the mirror taking pictures, I had her wrapped up in this blanket my dad bought for her.

After taking pictures I fed her, wiped her down, changed her then set her down for a nap

I turned the baby monitor on, before heading to my bedroom. Booka was taking his shoes off along with his clothes. "You Finna shower?" I asked as I grabbed my towel.

"Yea," he answered me, "Lemme join," I said. "C'mon," I followed behind him and into the bathroom.

We stood in the shower together, washing up in silence. I just wanted to be up under him right now, I was up under Masai now I want to be up under my boyfriend.

Booka turned around and planted a kiss on my forehead, "You doing great forreal," this reassurance is what I love about him.

His lil words of motivation keeps me going.

"Thank you," he pulled me close to him and hugged me. "Have you thought about me moving in?" He asked me, I looked up at him.

"You basically live here," he shook his head, "That's not what I asked," I sighed.

"You live in Chicago, with your boys. Azur lives in Chicago, I can't ask you to up and leave to live with me."

"That doesn't matter, I wanna live here with you and Masai," I pulled away from him, "What difference would it make? You stay here 3-4 days out the week, then go back to Chicago to come back the week after." he sucked his teeth.

"Never fucking mind Kennedy," he finished washing up before stepping out the shower, leaving me alone. I sighed before I continued to wash my body.

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀
𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰𝟼𝟶𝟶

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |
➩ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |➩ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟸:𝟶𝟹𝙰𝙼

I laid in Kennedy's bed, she was sleeping peacefully beside me. She kept her distance from me, she only does that when we get into an argument and doesn't want to sleep on me.

I turned my back from her and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. I was so tired, and annoyed. I wasn't gonna be able to sleep without her laying on me or beside me.

I sucked my teeth and turned back around to see her waking up, "Why are you moving so much?" She rubbed her eyes and mean mugged me.

"I can't sleep," I answered dryly, "Why not?" I shook my head no. "Never mind,"

"You moving, out here wouldn't make sense considering I'm not staying out here for long. So you being, upset over my answer is lame." She speaks to me, before getting out of bed.

Masai was crying, we could hear from the baby monitor.

She threw the covers over her before getting out the bed to attend to her. I just laid there alone, I got out of the bed as well and put some sweats on.

I went into my duffle bag for my blunt, I had stashed away before grabbing it along with a lighter and my hoodie.

I put my slides on before heading outside to smoke.

Authors Note
Thoughts?