Every time you come back from a task, your butt hasn't been hot yet, and the one above sends a message to ask you to leave the task, God of Wealth thinks I didn't even have a chance to find you, and the last time the mission was 80% thought you would die there. He deducted our two-month supply and New Year's benefits. We found them in this warehouse.

  "I only noticed it at the last time . I originally wanted to deal with this matter after I came back from the mission. I didn't expect the end of the world to come and directly turned him into a zombie. I heard that his son was picked up by the Qian family. I left, but didn't investigate carefully. If he doesn't come to me, it's fine. If he wants to come to me, I will settle the account with him. These are his sons who should have mixed up." Lu Shidong patted Dalin on the shoulder, indeed. In the four months before the end of life, except for the day when I met his baby, the time mentioned was either in the mission or on the way to the mission.

  He was still busy that day. He stole all afternoon and then the other night. He didn't say a few words when he returned home. He called again. Those tasks didn't require him to go, but the one above did not say anything. Designate him to go.

  In fact, she had already noticed something was wrong. It was just the old man in the family who told him not to act rashly, so he didn't do anything. It was just that the military supply was embezzled. He didn't even know about it. In the last month before the end of life, he didn't sit down and talk to him. His subordinates have a good meeting.

  Unexpectedly, it will be so bad that the courage is too big, and even the military supply is dare to embezzle, and there are still so many, it must be his stupid son's idea, the father and son are getting more and more ugly. , Not in the opinion of the unexpected world.

  "Yun Jin and Lingzi, the two spaces are full, but more than half are left. They were put away by the uncle cat. Boss, the spaces for both of them are not small, right? You know, they are full.

  Yes, I can't fit the stuff. There's more than half left. How much do you want?" There will be so many." Lu Shidong thought, he should not only deduct their craftsmanship, but also other people's, otherwise there won't be so many. He wants to ruin the country so much that he will not leave the least bit of future. of.

  "Boss, tell us about the task tonight, and we will participate. I am so angry that I have to find something to do and vent." Dalin felt that he had to find someone to fight to vent, otherwise he would have to hold back. To die, it's too frustrated.

  "Let's check their work and rest time first, and then decide. Captain Yang meant that if we can, we should stun them first, so that it's not that in the way, so let's check it now."

  "That's OK, we too. Go, if there is any physical work for us to do, boss, let me tell you, there are still institutions in the warehouse, if it weren't for the uncle cat, we wouldn't be able to find out at all. There is a password in the outer layer of the double insurance. Locked, they should be unlucky, we just arrived, and someone wanted to come here to fetch things.

  So tonight's mission will not be able to blow up the power at all. Uncle Cat stood on the beam and saw him enter the password, and then when he left, we went in. Except for finding a place for a long time, this is what I accomplished. The easiest and quickest task. "

Chapter 182

The rescuer and the group soon came outside the institute, still the place they came in the afternoon, it was dark, and the supernaturalists were all capable of night vision, only Tao Ling had no supernatural powers, but she had Dalin . So it doesn't matter if there are no lights.

  Because you're almost nine o'clock tonight, Yang Jingrui doesn't expect them to be drugged in their meals if they haven't eaten yet, but Lu Shidong has a wind power that can be used.