Yang Jingrui said to Ji Moqi as he walked.

Chapter 132

      Ji Moqi listened carefully to Yang Jingrui's opinions while thinking about how to fix it. When the warehouse arrived, the first three were empty, so the reinforcement work was easier to implement.

  Yang Jingrui asked Ji Moqi to find a few gold type abilities and a few earth type abilities. The floor of the warehouse was metalized, the walls and roof were strengthened, and then Lu Shidong took three empty warehouses. , Filled up, plus the meat Yang Jingrui took out, made Ji Moqi happy.

  No way, the canteen hasn't seen fresh meat for a month. Potatoes that are durable and cabbage have become regulars at the table. People who eat it will turn into potatoes and cabbage, and a bird has faded out of their mouths.

  Ji Moqi suddenly thought of something and frowned. Although it is winter now, the meat cannot be left for too long. The snow outside is gray and there are viruses. There is no way to freeze meat. The canteen is used to save electricity. The refrigerators are all small, so much meat can't fit.

  Yang Jingrui asked the gold-type supernatural powers to metalize the inner wall of the smallest warehouse, from the floor to the ceiling, without leaving the window, and directly sealing it off, leaving only the door for the entrance and exit.

  After the metallization, Yang Jingrui walked to one of the walls, put her hand on the wall, and began to release the ice power. Five minutes later, there was a one-centimeter thick layer of ice on the wall, and Yang Jingrui stopped her hand and clapped her hand. There is no dust.

  "I don't know how long it will take. The method is given to you. You can explore it yourself. I will first give you a warehouse of materials and food as the starting materials of the orphanage. When will it be gone, look for me and leave ." Another warehouse is filled with grain, quilts, and thick clothes, which are to be sold in the official supermarket for the operation of the base.

  "Where?" Lu Shiyuan wanted to cover his face. When did his eldest brother be so clingy, he has been holding people's hand since he went out today, for fear that he would run away as soon as he let go, he didn't even look at his younger brother. At a glance.

  Shi Yuan, the big star of Lu, definitely does not admit that he is jealous. His brother used to care about him. Now, as long as Yang Jing is here, he will be like a passerby.

  "Big star, what's wrong, someone owes you money..." Yang Jingrui looked at Lu Shiyuan's aggrieved face, a little bit to laugh.

  "No"

  "Then why do you look like this, could it be...you! I was! Green! It's!" Yang Jingrui deliberately bit the next few words hard.

  "Fuck, I don't have a girlfriend yet, so curse me." Lu Shiyuan gave up completely.

  "I see, add food tonight and eat fish." Yang Jingrui left after speaking.

  When Lu Shiyuan heard eating fish, his mood turned overcast, and he happily followed Yang Jingrui's footsteps, and went out of the warehouse to continue shopping.

  Yang Jingrui wandered into the shanty town, and the wall behind was never taken seriously, so the wall had collapsed for more than half a month, and no one came to repair it.

  Yang Jingrui found Xiao Sheng and five of his friends in the shanty town. Xiao Sheng, because of fear of Lu Shidong's aura, did not dare to approach Yang Jingrui, but followed them carefully.

  Yang Jingrui tugged at the corner of Lu Shidong's clothes: "Okay, don't make your face so stinky, it scares the children."

  Lu Shidong has no choice, he always has this expression, he can't change it, and he squeezes his hand helplessly. Tender little hands.