He hurriedly grabbed the hand that just pulled the zipper of her coat and said, "It's okay, no injuries, just a little bit of strength."

  Lu Shidong stared at him in disbelief for a long time, and nodded when he saw him, then put his hands down in relief, and Ji Moqi and Lu Shiyuan also obediently didn't bother them.

  Originally, Lu Shidong wanted to have a good talk with his children, but the child looked tired, so he didn't dare not let him rest.

Chapter 92: First time meeting, please advise

  Yang Jingrui really wants to go home. She has to go back to the space to go to the hot spring with her current physical condition to see if it can get better.

  She was not as familiar with the person in front of him as Lu Shiyuan, and did not know how to speak, so the two of them froze like this.

  Lu Shidong stared at Yang Jingrui like this. After staring for ten minutes, Yang Jingrui couldn't stand it. She sat up straight and faced Lu Shidong and said, "Hello, this is Yang Jingrui. We are seeing you for the first time. Please advise."

  Lu Shidong didn't react for a while, just stared at her and didn't say anything. When the face of the boy in the dream appeared in front of him, he didn't even dare to reach out and touch it, fearing that he would disappear like the dream.

  Yang Jingrui was also helpless. How could she be like a wood. She said nothing for a long time and didn't answer. What's wrong. She is so tired now that she wants to go back to take a bath and sleep, her belly is a little down and uncomfortable.

  Seeing that he hadn't reacted, he became a little angry. Although he didn't have much strength, he pushed him away, got up and walked towards the door with a little wandering footsteps.

  Lu Shidong didn't react until he was pushed away. He was stunned for too long. The child became angry and quickly stretched out and grabbed the person who was walking towards the door.

  Yang Jingrui was getting angry. She was grabbed by her wrist, and she became even more angry if she couldn't shake it off. Pregnant women, a bad temper is normal. Lu Shidong watched him struggling, afraid that he would fall, stepped forward and hugged him. "Where to go?"

  "Get started, I'm going back, tired." Yang Jingrui really didn't want to stay here anymore.

  "I'll send you off. When you have a good rest, let's talk. If we are tired, we will sleep for a while." Lu Shidong picked him up and strode out the door.

  Outside the door, Yan Feng, Lu Shiyuan and Haozi stood upright at the door. They were a little confused when they came out after they entered. Before they could react, they heard Lu Shidong's voice.

  "Yan Feng, go drive."

  "Yes, boss." Yan Feng walked quickly ahead. Lu Shidong hugged the sleepy Yang Jingrui and followed. Lu Shiyuan and Haozi glanced at each other and hurriedly followed.

  The car Yan Feng just came to drive was Yang Jingrui's SUV. Their boss was holding people and couldn't get in. He decisively gave up the SUV and drove a military jeep.

  Yang Jingrui looked at the car and then at her own car. Yan Feng instantly understood what he meant, "I'll clean it and drive back."

  Yang Jingrui pushed Lu Shidong, but didn't push, so he just didn't care. He was willing to hug it like this, and closed his eyes to rest.

  Lu Shiyuan, who followed them, rushed to the co-pilot at the fastest speed, leaving Haozi alone in the same place, staring.

  When they came to Yang Jingrui and their villa, Tao Ling and the others were already at home. Seeing Lu Shidong coming in holding Yang Jingrui, Su Yunqiao hurried forward and pulled Yan Feng's sleeve and asked, "Is it okay with Brother Jing."