Yang Jingrui explored it with mental energy. There were two zombies in the main building of the gas station, wearing the uniforms of gas station employees. There were ten zombies wandering outside, either in suits or in uniforms. There were four female zombies in the small supermarket. There are no survivors.

  It was getting dark, so I solved the four female zombies in the small supermarket first, and then put the car across the door of the small supermarket, just blocked.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 62 The gas station is out of

  power, and the glass door of the small supermarket is stuck. There is no way to open it, and there is no way to close it. It can only be stuck there, but two people can pass in parallel, but they are going to rest here for a night Yes, it is not safe to close the door.

  You can sleep in peace when you get stuck in the car. The four people still stayed a vigil, and the other three went to rest. Because the three people were in the same room, Yang Jingrui didn't have the space to practice and didn't let go of God. Consciousness to check his body.

  There was a sudden riot outside the gas station in the middle of the night, and a large number of zombies came from all directions. Su Yun, who was watching the night, felt that there was some strange noise outside, and woke Yang Jingrui.

  "Brother Jing, the outside sound is a bit loud, I want to go out and have a look, you three should be alert." After speaking, he went out with the knife.

  Yang Jingrui just woke up, and when she heard Su Yunjin's words, she immediately released her mental energy. She was shocked when she saw a corpse of zombies under the black pressure, and shook Tao Ling to let her pack her things immediately.

  "Qiaoqiao, wake up, hurry up, you go and collect the things in this small supermarket warehouse, I'll get some gasoline, and I will go to the car to wait for me after collecting the things."

  Yang Jingrui hurriedly confessed a few words and ran out to the main building of the gas station There were more than a dozen big iron buckets over there, and four or five were only full. She was going to collect those, and then called Su Yunjin back who ran out.

  When Yang Jingrui finished collecting the oil and turned around to find Su Yunjin, he had already fought with the zombies.

  A piece of zombies was crushed in darkness, Su Yun looked at him with a tremor, killing and retreating, still in the MMP, where did so many zombies come from.

  "Fuck, Yun Jin is leaving, hurry up so many we can't kill." Yang Jingrui stepped forward and dragged Su Yunjin and ran back. These many zombies couldn't be killed until they had cramps.

  "Fuck, where did these things come from?"

  Su Yunjin retracted the knife in his hand and rushed to the co-pilot. Yang Jingrui's car had already started and walked away.

  Lying on a big fuck, Yang Jingrui, who had escaped for the first time since half a month in the last days, had a sentence in her heart that MMP didn't know it was inappropriate to talk about it.

     Kyoto Military District Compound
  "Uncle, the two streets in front of the compound have been cleaned up, and the supplies have been put in the temporary warehouse. We brought back more than 40 survivors." Lu Shiyuan had just returned from the outside and saw his uncle sitting. In the living room, I began to report the situation. It has been more than half a month since the end of the world, and the compound has been cleaned and turned into a temporary base.