I believe that even she herself feels uncomfortable, she has only known him for a few hours.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 52 Awakening Ability (2)

  Su Yun fell to the ground and convulsed for a few minutes, then slowly calmed down, lying flat on the ground for a while, then stood up and moved his body, and was pleasantly surprised to find that his back injury was healed.

  "I... Yang... Brother Yang Jing, I... my... injury is healed, why... so fast, I... I..." Su Yunjin was already surprised and began to stammer.

  Yang Jingrui glanced at him calmly, and continued to take his words while cleaning the alcohol stove.

  "Nothing, awakening abilities, your body will follow strengthened, wound is not infected with the virus will have their own healing."

  "Different abilities ...... ...... different ...... I ...... I ...... There are different abilities ...... Can..." Su Yun was hit by the huge surprise with supernatural powers, and continued to stammer.

  Su Yunqiao was there for a long time, and he didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

  Yang Jingrui didn't care if they packed up the pot, the stove, and put their porridge on the counter. She also gave a little pickles, packed her backpack, and folded the quilt on the floor. It was luxurious. After taking out a large bottle of mineral water to wash the dishes, the two of them recovered and rushed to Yang Jingrui's side.

  "Brother, you are my own brother, you teach me how to do this supernatural power." Su Yunjin's voice got goosebumps.

  Su Yunqiao stared at her with big eyes, her little hand was still pulling a small corner of her clothes, looking at Teddy who seemed to be drooling while staring at dog food, and poke Yang Jingrui's cute spot.

  "Let's eat the porridge first, Ang..." Yang Jingrui looked at the two of them, pointing to the porridge on the counter and said.

  Su Yunjin and Su Yunqiao quickly swept the porridge and pickles and returned to Yang Jingrui.

  "Well, stretch out your two hands, and then start to guide the energy in your body to let them come to your hands."

  As a result, Yang Jingrui had just finished speaking, and Su Yun would burn most of his hair with a small fireball and his face It's black all over.

  "Puff...haha...haha..." Seeing Su Yunjin like this, Su Yunqiao laughed decisively.

  "It's okay, it's like this the first time, and it won't be the next time. Just burn it as a sheep roll." Yang Jingrui resisted the urge to laugh and patted Su Yunjin's shoulder for comfort.

  After a long delay, Yang Jingrui suffocated her smile, "Don't show your power yet. Then Xu Zhanghui must have heard something like that, otherwise you can't hold it back."

  "Brother, Yang Jing brother. Let's take the Chinese zodiac jade and try to see if there is any space.

       I'm worried , I'm afraid of Ye Changmeng's name." Su Yunqiao is anxious, now that she knows that jade may be space, she is afraid of losing it and being stolen. , She was so worried.

  "Ang... OK, you can try it." Su Yun Jin took off the piece from his neck and gave it to Su Yunqiao.

  Su Yunqiao didn't grind, and handed Su Yunjin's hand and stroked the watermelon knife. When he saw the blood coming out, he pressed his jade pendant.