Chapter 1

A quick message from the author:

**It's a giant happy POLY REVERSE HAREM**  :)

Thanks for checking out my story!   I know it's a long one, so bookmark it as you go so you can find it again. :)

If you find glaring mistakes as you read, please message me, and I'll correct them.  Even after reading, and re-reading I'm sure I've missed a few.  It's a LOT of words!

This is my first go at writing, so thanks for considering that!

After re-reading this 6 months after I posted this story, I recognize it takes me a hot second to find my writing stride.  I plan on returning and adding more to chapters that are pretty light in content.  Just bare with me!

https://www.pinterest.com/mskimami/           INTERESTED IN A VISUAL FOR THE CHARACTERS?  CHECK OUT MY PINTEREST PAGE.    Just for Fun!

If you don't care for language, mature content, and smut, this isn't the story for you. :)

Ami is pronounced Ah-me.

Cross Posted on Wattpad & Spotify playlist associated with some chapters.

Thank you for voting that you liked it!!

Highest Rankings Achieved

#1 Polyamory

#1 Reverseharem

#1 Newrelationships

#1 Anxious

#1 J-Hope!

The only thing I own is the story, as BTS are just actors in this story. They do not represent BTS in real life. Every situation and conversation is fictional, with that, ENJOY!

Thanks, and enjoy!