Yang Jingrui maintained the principle of keeping the enemy still and I still, using her spiritual sense to observe the zombie dog while collecting materials. She emptied the warehouses closest to the zombie dog, so she avoided waiting for a moment to take care of the damage. If something happened, she felt so distressed.

  People who have passed through the end times know the importance of materials.

   Ask for tickets every day, sprinkle flowers????

(End of this chapter)

Chapter 32 Fighting with Zombie Dogs
  Yang Jingrui has already collected supplies and received a place less than 100 meters away from the zombie dogs, and this warehouse and the zombie dogs are left. Although there are not many things, Yang Jingrui will not let it go.

  Yang Jingrui felt that there was a cracking sound behind her when she received half of it. She keenly rolled to the side and avoided the first attack of the zombie dog. She quickly stood up, with a cold-faced face facing the unswerving ground. The zombie dog, in fact, was in a stormy heart.

  The speed of this zombie dog is comparable to the second-order speed ability. Yang Jingrui took out a samurai sword from the space, and the whole body collapsed tightly into a state of preparation. The zombie dog launched a second attack, and the sharp claws spotted Yang Jingrui's neck and prepared. One hit kill.

  Yang Jingrui raised the knife in her hand to block it, and was shaken back for several steps before she stopped her back when she pressed her back against the wall. This zombie dog was not only fast, but also very powerful.

  The zombie dog turned around and scratched her claw again. Yang Jingrui hurriedly turned and left the wall before its claws arrived. She gave the zombie dog a knife and chopped off half of the dog's paw. The injured zombie dog faced her for a while.

  Roaring ... "Roar...Roar..." The

  injured dog angrily scratched the ground with his front paws, and rushed towards Yang Jingrui while roaring. Yang Jingrui also rushed towards the zombie dog and slid down her waist. The katana cut a big cut in the zombie dog's belly, and the internal organs fell to the ground.

  The angry dog ​​no longer gave the food in front of him time to gasp/breath, and flew back, Yang Jingrui, who had just gotten up, couldn't dodge, her shoulder was scratched fiercely, and blood gushed out instantly.

  The smell of blood made the zombie dog attack Yang Jingrui frantically, and the excitement of the food in front of him made it excited.

  The battle lasted for less than an hour made Yang Jingrui a little exhausted, thinking that this zombie dog had no abilities, she also wanted to defeat it with her own strength, and exercise her physical stamina and skill by the way.

  Now she just wanted to clean up the dog and go back to the space to take a good rest. Too tired, collecting so many supplies, and fighting with the dog for so long, now her hand holding the katana is a little trembling.

  When the zombie dog pounced again, it offered an ice shield to block the dog's attack, and quickly issued three ice arrows, one shot into the dog's mouth, one on each side of the head, no matter where the dog went. Everyone can shoot.

  While the zombie dog was avoiding the ice arrow, Yang Jingrui swung the katana with all his strength and chopped off the zombie dog's head. The dog's head grumbled and rolled to the wall. Yang Jingrui sat down on the ground, panting heavily, and his face was bleeding too much. And become pale.

  After resting for a while, Yang Jingrui stood up strenuously and walked to the dog's head, broke the skull and took out the crystal core, washed it with water, and then flashed back to the space with the crystal core.