1-10

Chapter 1 Doomsday Rebirth
  "The zombies are here, and a large number of zombies are coming towards the base." A scream blasted into the hearts of ordinary people at the Hope Base like thunder. But the superpowers of the base continued to do what they were doing leisurely and leisurely like a okay person.

  "This zombie dynasty comes from the base almost once a month, and it can be solved in less than an hour. What's all the fuss about."

  Someone in the squads who were out at the gate of the base just said, pouted.

  The popularity of the news report hadn't even gotten well, so he could only make gestures with gestures. Fortunately, the soldier next to him handed him a small glass of water. After drinking the water, he reluctantly said: "This time...different, a lot...a large area...densely densely packed with high-level ones behind."

  The guard at the gate immediately called out the visionary mutant in the guard room to go up to the city wall to have a look.

  "Quickly...report...this time there are hundreds of thousands, and there are...four...fourth-order ones and you can't see them behind, but...there are more...higher ones."

  The vision mutant who just went up yelled in horror, and his legs became weak in fright.

  People who heard this fled one after another, telling each other to pack their things and escape, and the base suddenly became a mess.

  Yang Jingrui dragged a package in one hand and a panting girl in the other. This was Bai Xin'er who escaped from the dormitory with her college classmates.

  Bai Xin, who didn't know the reality, ran and complained that Yang Jingrui didn't let her clean up before going out, causing her to lose face outside. Yang Jingrui suddenly felt that she was so good, why did the Virgin take her.

  A scream came from behind the back door of the base. Yang Jingrui knew that the zombies had broken through the door of the base and entered, so she no longer wanted other desperate crowds to squeeze in the crowd, desperately telling "Hurry up... Hurry up." .

  Finally, he was caught up by the zombies. Yang Jingrui died under her roommate Bai Xin'er, who had been protecting her for three years. When Yang Jingrui was pierced by a zombie's claw, she suddenly felt relieved.

  "It's finally over. You don't have to face horrible zombies and ugly hearts anymore."

  ~~~~~~~   A scream from a warm-colored room on the second floor of the

  Peony Garden Villa
scared the aunts in the kitchen downstairs. Aunt Yang shook her head and picked up the spatula on the ground to continue her work.

  It's not that she doesn't care about the lady upstairs, it's just that she has been like this every day for three days. At first, she cared about it, but the lady said that she didn't care about her, so she didn't go upstairs.   Yang Jingrui, who was screaming

  upstairs
, calmed down slowly. After three days, she was reborn and returned for three days. She always dreamed of being eaten by zombies that day. The pain deep in her bone marrow often made her wake up screaming.

  The day she woke up from her rebirth on September 15, 2116 was also the day her parents died in a car accident. Thinking about her previous life, she was groggy and dealt with the funeral of her parents. It took another two months for her to go back to school in depression. It took less than two weeks for the end life to come.

  The blood floating in the sky on December 25, 2116, which is Christmas Day, suddenly turned blood red. However, people did not have a sense of crisis, but took photos and posted on Moments and Weibo to summon more people to watch this rare encounter in a thousand years. Beautiful view.