Thirty-One - Let Me Go!

Start from the beginning

"Shut up." Jimin slapped the taller's hand away from his face as the latter tried to caress his cheek.

"Grumpy," Sang-Hoon chuckled. He threw his water bottle behind him and, without fail, one of his members caught it. He crouched down in front of Jimin and smirked widely. "You know, I was thinking the other day..."

"Go away, fuckass." Jimin grabbed his bag and rose to his feet on the ground as he was planning on running away but he gasped when Sang-Hoon drew him back to sit down, eliminating the chance of him running away safely from the gang members.

"Hold on, Park Jimin. What are you rushing for?"

"I have no business with you," Jimin stated as he yanked his hand free from the boy's grasp, a momentary expression of discomfort crossed his face as he felt very unsafe being surrounded by them.

"I know," Sang-Hoon said, nodding and smirking evilly. "Then let's start a business, shall we?"

"Stop your nonsense." Jimin attempted to flee once more, but this time Sang-Hoon entrapped him within his arms that had terrified Jimin to the gut.

"What are you doing?!"

"You know, I didn't realize you're quite cute when you're upset," the taller said, smirking. "The expression on your face," he said, touching Jimin's lips with his thumb. "I absolutely adore it."

Jimin jerked away and turned his head to the side, attempting to avoid the boy's hand caressing his face. "Seriously, let go of me!"

Sang-Hoon leaned in close to whisper something into Jimin's ear. "I'll tell you something about myself that you may not have known."

"I'm not interested." Jimin pushed the boy away from him on the chest since the latter was standing too close to him and making him feel uncomfortable.

However, it has caused him to experience pain, causing his eyes to become glistening with tears in a matter of seconds. Sang-Hoon had a firm grip on his hair, pulling his head to the back.

"Stop fighting. I didn't want to cause you any harm. Stop trying, okay?"

"Let go! I-It hurts!" Jimin grabbed the boy's hand and tried to force Sang-Hoon to let go of his hair, but the grip became even more tightened, causing him to scream loudly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!?" he muttered violently under his wavy breath. "You're hurting me, asshole!"

Sang-Hoon laughed sinisterly. "You know, I've got a big gay crush on you."

Jimin's eyes blinked slowly, his lips parted in silent surprise at such a sudden stupid confession. And before he could process to what he had just been told, Sang-Hoon placed a sudden kiss on his lips, widening his eyes impossibly.

"But I never get a chance to tell you because you're always with that bastard, Jeon." He licked his own lips, smirking at Jimin's flushed face. "And it was also because of you that I got kicked in the face by him."

Jimin can feel his heart racing furiously. It wasn't because of the kiss, but everything around him was spinning. His chest tightened and he felt the urge to vomit. He drew his hands back to push Sang-Hoon away from him while struggling to breathe. But something caught his attention when he began to realize his left hand was on glitch; the same thing happened back then at the school swimming pool.

His eyes widened in alarm while his face grew ashen.

"Fuck off!" he yelled as he shoved Sang-Hoon hard to the back, causing the boy to stumble and fall on top of one of his members.