34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball

Start from the beginning

I see Stefan walk inside the grill. We lock eyes and I wave at him.

He smiles and walk over to us. I see Rebekah smile and my eyes widenes.

"Hi Steffi." I greet him and continue to eat.

"Hey Lena, Rebekah." They look at each other for a long time.

I suppres my grin and get up from the table.

"I really need to use the bathroom." I speedwalk to it and walk inside.

I just stare at the wall and wait for a couple of minutes.

I walk outside and see the duo deep in talk. I smile softly and go to the bar.

"Hey, if those two ask I left because of a emergency." I whisper quietly and wink.

The dude nods and I leave the grill. I bite my lip and think. What should I do. Aha! Enzo!

-

"Hey Enzo can you-" I scream and cover my eyes quickly as I turn around.

"Moony." "Angel."

"Ew. If this was a different life, hot. Ew." I mumble quietly and speedwalk out of the living room.

"Wait." I hear Enzo say as I get ready to leave.

I keep my hand over my eyes. I feel a hand tap on my shoulder and I turn carefully around.

"Is it safe?" I ask traumatized. I just walked in on my brother-figures doing the nasty.

Enzo clears his throat. "Yes."

I peek under one finger and see both of them fully dressed.

Damon was flushed bright red and Enzo's hair was still all over the place.

I slowly lower my hand. I try to hold it in but burst out laughing.

"I'm so sorry for barging in. I knocked but I guess you didn't hear it. I didn't mean to walk on you guys obviously. I'll leave so you can continue." I turn around again but Enzo grabs my arm.

"Wait a second angel. You know that you are always welcomed here. And we wanted to tell you, but..."

"You could say we were scared of your reaction." Damon says and schratches his neck.

"Soooooo. You guys are together?" I ask with a sly grin and almost bounce up and down.

They share a look before nodding. I squeal and jump to hug both of them.

"Oh I'm so happy for you! You deserve the whole world." I tell them honestly and hug them tightly.

Enzo holds me tighter after he releases a breath of relief, while Damon smiles softly as he wraps his arms around me.

"But please if you do the nasty put a red flower in front of the door outside so I know to leave you guys alone." I giggle slightly.

Damon chuckles and I get away from them. "I'll leave. I don't even remember what I was supposed to say." I shrug.

I put my shoes back on as Damon and Enzo gives me a kiss on my forehead. I smile and leave the house quickly.

I look around me and shrug. I could go back to the Mikaelson mansion to wait for Rebekah.

I take my phone out of my pocket and dial Elijah's number again. I kick some rocks on the way and wait for him to answer.

I really wanted to talk to him. He was sort of a comfort character for me in my last life and he is just so easy to talk to.