33 - Quality Time

Start from the beginning

I start to laugh again as his stubble tickles my face.

"Nik stop!" I yell laughing. Niklaus chuckles and gives me a kiss on the lips.

He pulls away happy that my thoughts aren't going to the night before.

"Could you please move?" I ask him with my puppy eyes.

Niklaus groans and flops to his back next to me.

"What a good boy." I joke but at the corner of my eye I see his eyes widened slightly before going back to normal.

I smirk slightly and look at him. He shakes his head and says: "Not a word."

I pretend to zip my lips and stand from the bed.

I stretch my hands up and yawn loudly. I let my arms drop to my side like a soft noodles.

With another yawn I turn to Niklaus ready to ask him a question.

"Your clothes are in the bag. Rebekah picked them." He says knowing what I was going to ask.

I smile and skip to the bag. I peek inside.  "Daamn, Rebekah is awesome."

I walk to yet another walk-in-closet and take Niklaus' huge shirt off.

I quickly put on my underwear and open the bag fully.

It was perfect for what I usually wear.

I take out black jeans and put them on. I put a tank top just in case and pull a cream colored hoodie on.

I do my hair to two dutch braids and look at myself.

I put on my socks and then realise what it's missing.

I walk out of the closet and see Niklaus with his grey sweatpants on.

I look at his body up and down.

"You like what you see?" He smirks.

"Who wouldn't like that body?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and a matching smirk.

Niklaus chuckles and walks over to me. "You boost my ego love."

"Don't let it get too big." I wink at him and bounce out of the door.

"Love." Niklaus calls and I stop. I walk backwards and look at him through the door.

I raise a eyebrow. Niklaus smiles innocently and I giggle.

I go and give him a quick kiss before leaving the room again.

I quietly walk to Finn's room and knock on the door.

He opens it and smiles slightly. "Good morning."

"Morning Finn. Could I maaaybe borrow one of you flanells, or you know one of those shirts I don't know if the name is even correct? You are the only one who owns a good one in this house?" I ask with a sheepish smile. Aye look at that, my finnish accent. Long time no see.

"Of course." He steps away from the door and I walk in excited. I have never been in his room.

"Woah." His room was clean and very... Finn-like. In a good way.

"I am glad you like it." He looks around and sits on his bed. "I worked on it myself after getting to know this era and it's style better." He says with a smile, clearly feeling proud of his own work.

"It's really nice Finn. I'm proud of ya!" I tell him and he smiles widely before turning back to his book with tears in his eyes, hiding them from me.

I go to his closet, not knowing what those words really meant to Finn. Nobody has ever told him they were proud.

I go through his shirts and find a perfect one. I take a black and white flanell and put it on.