"Thank you love" Damon said to one of the poor women as she poured his wine in a glass.

Nik looked to Stefan's full plate.

"You lost your appetite" he taunted. Damon glared at Stefan then looked at me confused. I know what Stefan's playing at.

"Eat. We agreed to leave the grumpy Stefan at home" he said.

"This is dinner dig in" Elijah said and Stefan smiled falsely picking up the fork.

The food was just turning me off it reminded me of....a memory....back when....no don't think of it Nik will feel me being sad.

Stefan and I were sharing a conversation with our eyes when they began to notice.

"Isn't it nice? Five of us dining together? Such a great. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?" Nik said.

Damon just sarcastically smirked at him, "Well I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more the merrier" Damon said and winked at Elijah....?

What was that? There's some hidden meaning behind that, what have these two done. I squinted my eyes suspiciously at Elijah he just smiled then looking back to his plate.

Damon's head turned to me "So is family dinner like this all the time?" he whispered I smirked.

"So Aria." Elijah said looking to me.

"What's it been like since you've arrived home with your brothers" he asked I felt all eyes on me.

"I'm happy there alive...most of the time" I smirked looking up at Damon playing with my fork.

"Touché" he teased.

"Well we've barely seen you lately" Stefan muttered under his breath. I just looked at him and he looked to me.

"What are you doing" I asked him with my eyes.

"Just go with it" he said with his eyes.

"Sisters are a treat. Speaking of sisters where's Rebekah Klaus? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her" Stefan spat at Nik removing his eyes from mine and I took a sip of my wine.

Nik just smirked "If your referring to the fact Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah" he said and I sighed lowly.

"Hey Stefan remember when you killed dad" Damon spat he defended me. Well technically Damon one of us did we don't know who. I'm still waiting to hear from Katherine.

"We're here to make a deal Damon not to kiss their asses for seven courses" Stefan stated. Nik smirked continuing to eat.

"So Stefan where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asked. Ooo this should be good.

Stefan shrugged "I don't know why don't you ask Damon?" He said and I frowned. Nik chuckled...

Elijah looked to us confused...Damon smirked to himself.....Excuse me? Did something happen! Oh if something did I'll bite him.

"Shut up" Stefan spat at Damon.

"What's this?" Elijah asked curious. I glared at Damon I swear to fricking God if he lets another doppelgänger come between us all again I will kill them both!

I hate Elena right now but she makes Stefan happy for some absurd reason.

"You've missed so much...trouble in paradise" Nik laughed to Elijah. Why didn't he tell me of this!

"Damon?" I questioned.

"One more word of Elena and this dinner is over" Stefan spat.

Nik smiled putting a finger to his lips and laughing to himself. I'm so busting his ass later for not telling me about this.

Aria Salvatore x Klaus MikaelsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara