𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐓𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐀
𝙰𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙴 𝚃𝙴𝚈

| 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐍𝐞𝐰, 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐍𝐞𝐰, 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 | ➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟸:𝟸𝟿𝙿𝙼

"What brings you here?" I asked Amethyst as we sat in my kitchen, drinking tea. "Needed to getaway."

"Where's the twins?"

"Out somewhere, probably with their father." she answered, "How's him and Ares?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know or care, she was being weird and asked about how long I was with Tory,"

I chuckled, "Why? That doesn't even matter," she nodded her head, "Right! I don't know, I already talked to him. Why does it matter? Like what do you get outta asking me about how long I was with him for?"

"How long they been together?" I asked outta curiosity, "Some years, I'm not sure,"

"Anyways, how're you and Lennox? Still have yet to meet him,"

"We're doing really good, and y'all didn't meet at the funeral?"

"Oh shit we did, I was high so," she chuckled. "Thinking of marriage or having more kids?" I asked.

"Maybe, if I get married again I wanna do it the right way. I want everything my way, and it wouldn't hurt to have another kid," I nodded my head.

"Sounds good,"

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝚅𝙾𝙽

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➱ 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 | ➱ 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴

𝟺:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

"Fuck is y'all doing with a gun?" I asked Azur and Sai, Booka had dropped them off so I could school them on this street shit. And why they shouldn't be involved.