31~ Her tears

Ayisha

*

Mitchelle Kai.

No one thought her face would ever been seen again. For all rebels know, she was a traitor who tried to run away with her mate. She was almost beaten to death at the town square then I heard she would be thrown off Rebellion grounds to rot.

Mitchelle was dangerous, probably still is. She was a master when it came to gadgets, weapons, especially guns. It still remains a mystery how she got caught. Most say her her mate got shot and was bleeding out, he slowed her down and they ended up being caught.

No one expected her to come back. She had an strong, influential family who have been in Rebellion for more than a decade but no one actually thought they would have the resources to bring her back to school here.

Looking around the cafeteria, I notice most of the students have shocked faces. Most of them had probably been there when she was almost beaten to death, like I was.

They could have also heard stories of her, stories which I should have told Loraly and Vanellope, though the look on Loraly's face means she obviously knows something about Mitchelle.

In this cafeteria, there are six tables reserved for the second year students. The Bates sit alone at one table and the others take the rest. A boy from one of the tables rises to his face and walks to Mitchelle.

"Are you happy to see me, Jack?" Mitchelle asks with a playful smile on her lips.

The boy, Jack narrows his eyes at her and stops, only a few steps separating them.

"Is it really you, Elle?" Jack asks seriously, not matching her smile.

"In the flesh," She says cockily and closes the space between them, giving him a hug. He doesn't reciprocate at first but then wraps his hand around her waist and hoists her up in the air.

He puts her down and drags her back to his table, most eyes in this room following their every move.

"Look guys, it's Elle," Jack says excitedly.

"Yeah, we see that," A female says unenthusiastically.

"Why are you back, you traitor?" Another female asks angrily.

"Well technically, I'm not a traitor because that wasn't proved in court, but it was guaranteed that my actions were caused due to influence of a spell, Bridgette, " Mitchelle says calmly.

"That's a pack of bullshit," The same female, Bridgette retorts.

"So is your attitude, but you don't see me complaining," Mitchelle chuckles.

"You should be dead," Bridgette says.

"Well, I'm not and what are you going to do about it? Kill me?" Mitchelle teases.

"Okay, enough," A tall male says, changing Mitchelle's position so she is facing him completely.

"Jodan," Mitchelle says with a happy smile.

"Is it true? About the spell?" He asks seriously.

"I-" Mitchelle pauses and takes a deep breath. "That is what I was told. Traces of wolf hazel was found in my blood and-"

"You can not be serious, Jodan. Don't let her fool you! She's lying," Bridgette shouts.

"Bridgette, please, shut up," Jodan says, obviously irritated by her behavior. "We all know that you've hated Mitchelle since middle school because your boyfriend broke up with you for her. Now, could you please save some of your pride and sit the fuck down?" Jodan asks, enraging her.

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें