11~ Her promise

Ayisha's and Loraly's dresses

Loraly

*

Females students gathered around the notice boards in our dorms. The coordinators just dropped us off after out day at the mall. They told us to check the notice boards for information about the Joining Ritual.

There are five notice boards here, each one holds the same information about the Joining Ritual.

The ritual takes place outside the meeting hall and it begins at midnight but all the students need to be assembled outside fifteen minutes before. The ritual will be done outside before we move into the meeting hall for a little celebration.

Doesn't sound too bad.

When Ayisha, Vanellope and I finish reading, we separate and move to our rooms. When I reach mine, I put my shopping bag on the bed, lay down.

'Reina?'

'Yeah?'

'I was worried. What happened?'

'Whatever your mom injected us with had wolfsbane in it. It made me dormant. I could still hear and see everything but I couldn't move, shift or speak.'

'I missed you.'

'I missed me too.'

Typical Reina.

'I really need to shift soon.'

'We will. Soon.'

'I like Ayisha. She would make a great warrior.'

'Except from the fact that and thinks this place is heaven.'

'If you manage to get her on our side, it would be a great win. She knows a lot about this place so it should be easier to escape.'

'But what about the other students? We can't just leave them here. They are in danger. They're fighting for the wrong cause.'

'We can't save everyone. We have to find a way to get out of here first then think about what we're going to do about Rebellion.'

'Got it.'

Knock! Knock!

I stand up and open the door to reveal my friends. I let them in and they take their seats on my bed.

"I've thought about what you said," Ayisha begins. "And you're right. What happens in Rebellion is not right but what we think does not change anything."

"Yes, it does," I say to her. "The supernatural world doesn't know rebels exist. They think they were all destroyed in a war years ago."

"How do you know that?" Vanellope asks.

I don't want to tell them but I have to. I have to trust them.

"I have a friend who is a witch. She was the one who guided me through my shift and told me about the supernatural world. When I told her about rebels, she flipped," I tell them.

"Why?" Ayisha asks.

"Rebels killed her mate," I say with much hesitation.

"That's horrible," Vanellope says subconsciously.

"If we find a way out of here, we can get help and destroy Rebellion once and for all and there can finally be peace," I say, maintaining eye contact.

"But that would cause another war," Ayisha's eyebrows furrow. "A war that will take a lot of lives. That is what Rebellion is trying to prevent. This is a bad idea."