29~ Her bedtime

Beware: Long chapter ahead

Vanellope

*

Ayisha tumbles from my bed, holding her stomach as she laughs after I explain my birthday ordeal while Loraly chuckles.

They both seem to find it hilarious.

"So let me get it straight, you walked out on your mother and Eliseo and as punishment, she is making you go on a date with Eliseo?" Loraly asks.

"Yeah, pretty much," I reply grumpily.

"Fun," Ayisha grins and I glare at her.

"No, not fun. That's not even the worst part," I say and stand up from my bed.

"It gets better?" Ayisha chuckles excitedly.

I pick the box that was sitting on my vanity and take it to the back to the girls, sitting on my bed again.

"Ooh, what's that? Did he send you lingerie?" Ayisha asks. "I already beat him to it but did he?"

"No," I say and open the box, giving them the note inside.

"Wear this tonight for our date," Ayisha reads what's on the note.

"Can you believe the nerve? The stupid, jerk is already telling me what to wear now," I growl lowly, crossing my arms.

Loraly pulls out the dress and smiles at it. "It's actually really cute."

It really is. It's a short black dress with long sleeves. It comes with black heels and a black handbag.

 It comes with black heels and a black handbag

"If you like it so much, you can keep it," I say, rolling my eyes.

Loraly chuckles at my grumpiness. "I would think about it but I think Eliseo will rip off my body if he sees it on me."

"He wouldn't dare," I roll my eyes.

"It even comes with heels. Girl, you lucky," Loraly comments.

"Wanna take my place?" I ask.