15~ Her admirer

Loraly

*

The silence that fills the room is suffocating.

I close my previously open mouth and take a glance at Ayisha. She looks like she just said something she wasn't supposed to. She quickly looks away and walks past me, toward the door.

I grab her by her arm and she stops.

"We're not done talking yet," I tell her.

"What else is there to say? You squeezed it out of me," She snaps and pulls her arm away from me.

"What does Hudson being your mate have to do with us?" I ask confused.

She looks away and I catch a glimpse of the tears in her eyes.

Does she think...

"You think I slept with him?"

"No," She laughs dryly. "I know you slept with him."

"I didn't-"

"Don't lie about it," She snaps at me. "He was the one you left with this morning. You have your scent on him. Do you know how hard it is to control my wolf so she doesn't rip you apart?"

"Ayisha, listen to me. I didn't sleep with him last night. We... didn't get that far," I say.

She laughs. "Oh, you didn't get that far? Then how far did you get? Did you kiss him? Suck his cock perhaps? Is that how far your got?"

My mouth opens but nothing comes out. She just shakes her head and leaves. She feels the same way I felt when I found Blake with Sarah, probably worse.

She is hurt. She needs to be alone.

*

I saunter to the dining hall with a bunch of girls in front of me. They all have smiling and are chattering loudly. I miss my friends.

I never really had girl friends in high school. Most of the girl there were either power hungry bitches or annoying whores. In other words, not friend material.

We enter the dining hall and I am blocked by Miss Caswell and her creepy smile.

"Hello," She beams.

"Hi," I say lowly.

"Here," She motions for me to take an envelope from here which I do. "That's your allowance."

"Thanks," I murmur.

"I noticed you were the only one who didn't come home using the school bus, No. 50? Did you stay a while at a library? Or..." She lowers her voice. "...hang out with a boy?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

I hate where this conversation is heading.

"Yes, I was at the library... doing research," I move around her. "I'm just going to go right now."

I dart away from her and take a seat at the table for the first year students. I am very early; there aren't many students here yet.

Coincidentally, Gwinifer is sitting opposite me and is also watching me.

Her light blond hair hair is let down but it's pushed to one side so I can see her rebel mark and her green dark green shimmer with amusement. Her sister, Circe is beside her, her head stuck in her phone with a bored expression on her face.

Gwinifer tilts her head to one side cutely, looking confused. I wonder what his through her head.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She smirks.