13~ Her detention

^That is how I imagine the rebel mark but it's on their neck instead

Loraly

*

Hudson opens his locker and I lean on the one beside it. He dragged here when he saw me walking down the hallway while I was trying to find Ayisha and Vanellope.

I really should find them and apologize. I mean I would be kind of mad if they did that to me. I did momentarily forget about them because of Hudson. He is the cause of my fight with them. Why am I even still talking to him?

I take a glance over his shoulder and see a guy standing a bit far from us. His black hair is messy and his broad shoulders and chest were clothed with a dark hoodie. His deadly demeanor is giving me the creeps. That isn't even what scares me about him the most. The scariest part is that his deep blue eyes are staring right back at me.

"...and the teacher was like- hey!" Hudson stomps his foot dramatically and I look at him.

"I was telling you some very important information but you weren't listening," He whines.

I look over his shoulder but the guy is gone.

Great. Add handsome creep to my list of problems.

I sigh as Hudson starts rambling again. He is starting to annoying me.

Ayisha and Vanellope walk past me and I quickly rush past Hudson and stand in front of them.

"Guys, we need to talk," I say to them and they don't say anything.

Hudson rushes and stands by my side and waves to them. Ayisha and Vanellope turn to him and Ayisha glares at him.

"And you brought him with you? I assume this is the guy you left with," Ayisha says.

That tone is really pissing me off.

"Hudson, wait for me outside," I tell him and he looks like he's about to object. "Please," I add and he sighs and walks away.

"We were really worried last night," Vanellope says. "I'm just glad you are okay."

"I know that now and I'm sorry," I say honestly.

"Well you don't look like you are," Ayisha snarls.

What is her problem?

"What? Do you expect me to get on my knees and beg you?" I ask angrily.

"It wouldn't hurt if you would," She says innocently and I growl lowly at her.

Suddenly, a woman grabs my arm.

"Hey, let me go," I tell the woman who is holding my arm.

"Both of you are dismissed," The woman says to Ayisha and Vanellope and they leave quickly.

"You have detention," She says through gritted teeth.

Why do I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy this?

*

My eyes are open but all I see is darkness.

I vividly remember when my backpack was taken away from me, a black bag was thrown over my head and my hands were cuffed behind my back.

I feel like I'm going to meet a drug lord.

Her firm hold on my arm becomes tighter and my hand begins to ache. I remember the stern look on her face when she told Ayisha and Vanellope to leave. Her brown hair was in a tight ponytail and she was wearing a grey shirt, black cargo pants and combat boots.