10~ Her tour

Vanellope's dress

Loraly

*

"So you're bi? What does that mean?" Vanellope asks seriously.

"It means I like hot dogs and buns," Ayisha smirks and I chuckle at her answer.

Vanellope scrunches up her nose. "What?"

"It means I'm attracted to both girls and boys," Ayisha rolls her eyes.

"How does that work? Have you ever dated a guy?"

"Yes."

"Did you like him?"

Ayisha laughs. "How does that concern you?"

"I'm just trying to understand."

"Stop being so interested in my sexuality."

"Okay, okay."

I laugh as Ayisha and Vanellope banter. At 9:00am, all the students, both boys and girls, assembled outside the dorm where two double decker buses awaited us. All the girls entered one and while we entered, Miss Cawell told us to pick up the envelopes on our seats as they contain the amount of money we will spend today then we drove into town.

They showed us different sites until they dropped us at the mall where they asked us to shop for our outfits for the ritual. They asked us to meet them outside at 3:00pm.

"Okay, what do we do first?" I ask as we stop walking.

"Food," Ayisha answers quickly.

"We had breakfast three and half hours ago," Vanellope deadpans.

"So?" Ayisha questions. "I'm hungry."

"I think we should start looking for our dresses," Vanellope says, looking at me.

"Why?"

"Because it will take hours to find our dresses."

"Not if you walk into the right store."

"What is the probability we're just going to walk into the right store?"

"Don't ask me that. I gave up on math a long time ago."

"Let's just vote, I think we should start looking for our dresses," Vanellope says.

"And I think we should eat. What do you think, Loraly?" They both look at me.

Uh oh.

I look at both of them and sigh, knowing Vanellope is right.

"Let's just find the dresses so we can have some fun in this place."

"Ha! Point Nell," Vanellope beams.

*

"This is hopeless," Ayisha says.

And I silently agree with her. I didn't know Vanellope was like this when it came to shopping. If I knew, I would have asked us to go get food. My stomach is screaming for food right now.

We haven't found the right dresses and it's been two hours. For Vanellope, it was either not right for her skin tone, too revealing, too bold or too tight.

Also, the salesgirl attending to us doesn't like Ayisha at all. Ayisha has been insulting all the dresses she brought out. It is a funny sight to see. Ayisha is just very blunt and the salesgirl whose name is Kate just hates that.

"Oh how hard can this be?" Ayisha stands up and walks into the sea of dresses and comes back with one.

Vanellope's face brightens up when she sees it.