22~ Her sleepover

Long chapter ahead
Beware: rape scene ahead

Loraly

*

Vanellope whoops excitedly and begins chanting 'sleepover'. She is obviously the most excited for this sleepover.

Ayisha laughs amused as she closes her door while sit on the floor, on the blankets surrounded by pillows.

There are also some snacks like popcorn, gummy bears, cookies and smoothies and some other stuff.

"You seem very excited for this sleepover," Ayisha says, chuckling.

Vanellope blushes slightly. "I have never had a sleepover before."

Ayisha gasps dramatically. "Girl, why did you live? Hell?"

Vanellope shrugs. "I never really had friends at school. I was bullied because I was so small for my age so no one really wanted to be my friend."

"Aww," Ayisha drawls, pulling Vanellope into a hug.

"Is that why you're so quick to apologize for everything?" I ask as they release each other. "Because you're afraid we'll stop being your friends?"

"Yeah," Vanellope says, laughing nervously.

"We're not going to stop being your friends because you make one mistake Vanellope. That's not how friends work," I tell her.

"I know, I just don't want to take that chance," Vanellope says.

"You're too cute," Ayisha says, pulling her cheeks.

Vanellope blushes and tugs the hem of her shirt. "Thanks."

I laugh at her and turn to Ayisha. "So what are we going to do for this sleepover?"

"Well," Ayisha begins. "We can eat some snacks we can munch on, we can also compare our schedules, we can play some games and catch up on some stuff. I tried to sneak in alcohol but I got caught."

I chuckle at her grumpy face as she says the last part.

"Too bad we can't watch Netflix either," I say, letting out a sigh.

"Yeah. This place sucks," Ayisha mumbles. "Anyway we have to tell each other's secrets so nothing is hidden about us and we also have to make a plan to escape."

"So," Vanellope begins, looking at Ayisha and I. "Both of you need to tell me why you were ignoring each other."

I instinctively turn my head to Ayisha, silently asking her if I can tell her about Hudson. She hesitates but nods eventually.

I turn back to Vanellope, taking a deep breath. "The reason why Ayisha was ignoring me is because..." I trail off, thinking of a way to put it right. "The guy I left with after the ritual is Ayisha's mate."

Vanellope gasps and slaps her hand over her mouth. "You... slept with her mate?"

"What? No," I quickly deny. "We didn't get that far."

Ayisha tenses slightly after my comment but takes a deep breath to calm herself.

'You should stop saying that,' Reina says amused. 'It probably makes her imagine how far you went.'

'Noted.'

"Anyway, we cleared our little misunderstanding," I say, not wanting to talk anymore about the matter.

"Even though you almost lost your life over it," Ayisha mumbles.

"What?" Vanellope says, snapping her head to Ayisha.