19~ Her stalker

Chanelle as...

Loraly

*

Standing outside the gates of Rebellion High, I bounce on the balls of my feet and I watch my surroundings.

Rebellion High is surrounded by trees. Only after about a hundred metres can you see houses and streets.

I tap my feet irritatedly as there is no sign of Hudson. I guess he failed to escape Chanelle's clutches and I have to walk back to the dorm alone again.

Splendid.

A familiar ache in my ache causes me to wince. I touch my forehead and I flinch as I come in contact with my wound.

Mitchelle hit me hard.

'And that is yet another reason why you should listen to me,' Reina says smugly.

Huffing a breath, I commence my journey back to the dorm. With the school bus, it takes about five minutes to get to the dorm but it's almost a fifteen minutes trek.

I'm not taking the woods today. What if that crazy wolf is waiting for me. Who knows?

As I walk, I think back to Mitchelle. She looks so weak yet she is still a fighter. I didn't really see if she had a rebel mark.
I wonder what happened to her.

It's obviously has something to do with her mate. She gets mad when I mention him. Where is he?

I wonder what she meant by see you soon. I'm not planning on going back to detention anytime soon. Sergio did say she thinks she's going to get out. What if she gets out and attacks me?

All this thinking is giving me a headache.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a figure run past me at the speed of light. A surprised gasp escapes my lips and I stop.

Reina stirs in my mind and tells me to be alert.

I feel a whoosh of air pass by my face and my hair flies all over my face.

There is a faint rustle in the trees. Swallowing hard and trying to ignore the slight trembling of my hands, I decide to keep walking, picking up my pace while clutching my bag tighter.

My advanced hearing picks up the snapping of twigs. My eyes flicker around as I try to pick up a figure or something.

Kneeling on one knee while pretending to tie my laces, I use my hair as cover and try to spy through the trees.

I manage to see a tall figure. It's him.

He is wearing the same black hoodie he always wears. It has a rose patched to the left arm. It is obviously an old hoodie. His blue eyes gleam with amusement and his lips are in a grim line.

His hood isn't over his head so I can finally see is face. He wants me to see him.

His curly hair is in a sexy mess like he has run his hand through it multiple times. I can also see his rebel mark.

He knows I'm watching him.

Standing up, I muster all my confidence and put on a stern face. He looks unfazed by my composure.

"Who are you?" I ask, my voice wavering slightly.

He notices and his lips crack into a smirk.

"Why do you keep stalking me?" I ask, raising my voice a little. "Tell me."

"Soon," He says simply.

"No," I shake my head. "I need to know."

He tilts his head a little but doesn't reply.