𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 - 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚈𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➱ 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙽 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺 𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 | ➱ 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙽 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺 𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷

𝟿:𝟺𝟿𝙰𝙼

"When are you gonna mind your business?" I asked Tizzy as I got dressed for school, I was late as hell. But I didn't miss much, only first and second period.

"Never!" I rolled my eyes and put my scarf on my head to slick my hair down, "Everyone left, so we gotta leave now!"

"Fine, can we at least get food on the way?" I put on my slip in vans then grabbed my phone and school bag before following him out the room.

"Yea, whatchu want?" He responded to me, "I don't know, something good,"

"Okay," we got into his car then pulled off.

𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟼𝙿𝙼

"Emoryese you're being called to the office!" The teacher told me, I sighed and got up from my seat. I packed my stuff up and headed to the front office.

I seen my brother sitting in a chair along with our mom, "What's going on?" I took a seat beside Tizzy and waited for someone to speak.

"Tizzy got into a fight," the principle said, "What does that gotta do with me?"

"Nothing Emory, they just wanted you involved cause we're siblings. Go back to class," Tizzy chimed in before getting up and leaving the office.

"Might as well dismiss me then, since I'm here," he nodded his head and handed me Tizzy's suspension slip before heading out.

"Who'd you fight?" I asked Tizzy as we were in his room, playing the game. "Some guy that was messing with this girl I like. She handled her shit but he wouldn't leave her alone, so I stepped in. Whooped him out in the hallway,"

"How many days?" I asked, "14,"

"Damn," he shrugged his shoulders, "Won't be home anyways,"

"Why?" He sighed. "You ask a lot of questions Emory," I rolled my eyes. "Anyways I'm staying with grandma for a few days,"

"Okay,"

𝐌𝐔𝐖𝐎𝐏
𝙼𝚄𝚆𝙾𝙿𝙵𝚁𝙼𝙳𝙰𝙾