Chapter 6 - A True Vision

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry but it seems that after she left your home her scent slowly dissapeared until it completely vanished a quarter mile into the forest while still in our territory." My father said and I brought my hand to my mought. 'Impossible' I thought "How is that possible!" Lillys father yelled "Only experienced wolfs can mask there scents and only for a few minutes. She couldn't have just dissapeared!" He yelled again.

My heart clench 'its all your fault' my wolf said before growing quiet. 'you should have told her the truth instead of avoiding her' my wolf said again and this time I agreed with him. I had done wrong but now it was too late to tell her how sorry I was to have hurt her. Since her trail was gone my dad had no choice but to stop the search for lilly.

"Let's pray to the ancestors for her safe return." My father said devastating the heart of her parents. That night they went home to an empty house while I went to my room with a guilty mind. "Dam it!" I yelled punching the wall. 'I should have gone after her when I saw her running away from my house. She heard everything I told Kim' I thought pulling at my hair in desperation. It would be several years until I saw Lilly again.

Lilly's POV

I had spent several days running without rest and without food before finally breaking down in tears. I looked around and found my self in a clearing below the full moon. I raised my snout and howled with all the pain and heart ache inside me. It was eating at me and I felt as if my heart was being cut open. I was not physically hurt but my heart was completely broken and in pieces.

I was broken and I just couldn't take it anymore. Suddenly I heard a twig snap from somewhere around me but I don't turn to look at the noise. I don't run away, I don't prepare to strike, I don't move at all. The only thing I do is simply bow my head down to the strong presence of an unknown alpha wolf it had to be an alpha with all the energy it radiated. Or perhaps he was special too.

He steps thru the trees and for the first time I look up to meet his eyes. Instantly I felt a wave of peace wash over me and I relaxed. His magnetic eyes were a lively golden/green color that seemed to be pulling me towards him with each passing second. His jet black hair was tossled around making it blend perfectly with the night. His creamy white skin seemed so soft and touchable to me.

I stood up with drying tears still clearly visible upon my face while he stood strong, proud and unafraid with a protective demeanor. His presence brought me peace, he made me feel better, protected and safe from everything and anything that had ever bothered me. 'Mate' my wolf howled happily right before I passed out in his strong arms.

Adam's POV

"Stop!" I yelled as the tour bus passed by some trees. The bus lurched to a stop and the whole band turned to look at me. "What's with the sudden stop Adam." The guys asked me as I got out of the bus. "There's someone here." I said sniffing around. I could smell her, a scent so sweet and delicious that it lit my scences on fire.

My wolf was anxious and excited to find the girl behind the honey suckle scent. The girl who made my wolf leap with joy 'where are you?' I thought as I made my way thru the trees while the whole band watched from the bus. The scent and presence got stronger as I walked deeper into the woods. Suddenly there she was a magnificent silver wolf her snout in the air crying out to the silver moon.

I stepped on a twig and looked at her surprised to see her bowing down to me instead of running aways. I stepped thru the trees and she finally looked up to meet my gaze. Her eyes were a beautiful violet hue with flecks of emerald green but her gaze was empty and within them I saw inmense pain and heart ache. Her soul was broken just as was her heart someoneone had hurt her deeply. I instantly felt myself take in her pain slowly chnaging it to a sense of peace. I saw the results immediatly when she relaxed.