𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟹𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 |
➱ 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚃𝙴𝙻

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 |➱ 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚃𝙴𝙻

𝟻:𝟶𝟼𝙿𝙼

She grabbed her luggage and headed to the exit where her Uber was at, she pulled her phone out to check the time. It read '5:06pm', she then made sure she had the right Uber before getting in the car and pulling off.

A 5 star hotel is what came into view as she looked out the window, a small smile on her face.

The Uber pulled out front as the valet infront of the hotel open her door, she thanked him as he grabbed her bags while following her inside. She headed to the front desk to get her room key. "Name please?"

"Kadià Foreign," the lady behind the desk typed on her computer before handing Kadià her room key.

"Beautiful name, enjoy your stay," she smiled before grabbing her bags from valet and heading to the elevator.

She pressed the up button as the doors opened, she stepped on and pressed the 4th floor.

The elevator stopped at the floor as she stepped off, Kadià headed to her room and unlocked it with her key card before pushing the door open to head inside.

"I'm in," she spoke lowly on the phone as she checked the room out, picking up things and setting them down.

"I'm going to send you a list of contacts to look over, when you get a good look and know their background. You know what to do."

"I will," I then heard a beep sound I moved the phone from my ear and seen he sent me the contacts.

"Got it!"

"Good, call me when you know what you want,"

"Okay."

Hangs up..

Kadià began to look over the contacts.

"Well hello there," she looked over the pictures of a family, mainly looking at the wife. "She's fire," she put that aside before looking at the rest of the family.

𝟷:𝟸𝟺𝙰𝙼

"Why am I doing this again?" She asked.

"Doesn't matter, I need on the inside of that family get dirt and release it to the media,"

"Still doesn't make sense,"

"Kadià!"

"Fine, fine!"

"Good, see you ina a few hours for breakfast and more talk,"

"Okay bye,"

Hangs up...

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 |
➱ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝚈'𝚂 𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚁

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 | ➱ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝚈'𝚂 𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚁

𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

"What's this about?" I asked A'Lani as we all sat at this diner, she was indeed pregnant.

"I'm pregnant and I want to let you know," she spoke up. "Okay," she then glanced at Kennedy who was mean mugging her. I did say she didn't have to be nice. I rolled my eyes and turned to Lani.

"What do you want me to do A'Lani?"

"Be there for it." she responded, "You sure it's mine?" She went into her purse and pulled out an envelope, I grabbed it and read it over.

"Damn," Kennedy said as we both read it, "Yea, so that's it. We don't have to speak I just don't want to do this alone,"

"Okay," I said, "Also I'm sorry Kennedy, for what happened to Booka,"

"Apology not accepted bitch! Congrats though," I slid out the booth as she gathered her things.

"Meet you in the car," she told me before leaving, I sat back down. "She's still, about that?"

"No, but like that's some foul shit. You weird as hell for that and you know it." I got up from the booth, and grabbed my cross body bag.

"I assume you got everything for the baby?" She nodded her head yes. "Lemme know when you give birth, I don't fuck with you but I'm not gonna be a deadbeat father," I said lastly before leaving.

"Your birthday is coming up, whatchu finna do?" I asked Kennedy, once we walked inside the house. "I don't even know, Booka probably got something planned," she answered.

"Mom is that you?" We heard Ajani call out, "Yes!" She responded, he walked downstairs then ran to hug her. She picked him up and kissed his cheek, "Wassup?"

"My stomach hurts!" He began to whine, "You went number 2?" He nodded his head yes. "Go in mommy medicine cabinet for the Pepto-Bismol," she set him down as he headed to the bathroom.

"I definitely am not ready for kids," I told her as we went to go sit on the couch. "Yea, you got this. It gets hard at times but you'll manage. You got what 3 more months till she pops? Do what you can now,"

"I will need all the help I can get,"

Authors Note
Thoughts?

New Character Unlocked

Who's Kadià? Who do y'all think she's related to?

Thoughts on Leon/Lani pregnancy?