"You have to stop jumping out of window's like a suicidal penguin!" Sirius laughed.

"At least I have a broom each time," She rolled her eyes.

"Nini! Sisi! Moomoo!" Cole called, raising his arms. "Up-up!"

Honey walked over, pulled away the tray table, grabbed the boy under the armpits and set him on the ground. His legs were already spinning as he was held above the floor, and as soon as his feet touched down, he raced away. The blonde girl moved to the brown haired boy, repeated the actions and began to clean up.

"I'll do that!" Remus said, pushing Honey aside.

"What? Really?" She asked, her eyes widening.

"Yeah, you've been cleaning after us all the time," Remus agreed, wiping down the chairs. "So, I think it's my turn to help out."

"Well, thank you," She smiled, kissing his cheek in a sisterly way. "I'm going to go read. Sirius, can you keep the toddlers out of trouble?"

"Of course. Have fun," He said, pulling her towards him by the hips.

She put her arms around his shoulders, pulling him down and herself up. She moved in to kiss his lips, but moved at the last minute to kiss his cheek.

"Hey!" He said, standing up straight.

She was pulled onto the tips of her toes and began to giggle. She manoevered her mouth to his and kissed him gently.

"Better, you whiney little baby?" She whispered.

"Loads," He smiled, leaning in for another kiss.

"Okay," She said giving him a lingering kiss before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wanna be your slave
I wanna be your master
I wanna make your heart beat
Run like rollercoasters
I wanna be a good boy
I wanna be a gangster
'Cause you can be the beauty
And I could be the monster
I love you since this morning
Not just for aesthetic
I wanna touch your body
So fucking electric
I know you scared of me
You said that I'm too eccentric
I'm crying all my tears
And that's fucking pathetic
I wanna make you hungry
Then I wanna feed ya
I wanna paint your face
Like you're my Mona Lisa
I wanna be a champion
I wanna be a loser
I'll even be a clown
Cause I just wanna amuse ya
I wanna be your sex toy
I wanna be your teacher
I wanna be your sin
I wanna be a preacher
I wanna make you love me
Then I wanna leave ya
'Cause baby I'm your David
And you're my Goliath
Ah-ha
Mhm, ah-haBecause I'm the devil
Who's searching for redemption
And I'm a lawyer
Who's searching for redemption
And I'm a killer
Who's searching for redemption
I'm a motherfucking monster
Who's searching for redemption
And I'm a bad guy
Who's searching for redemption
And I'm a blond girl
Who's searching for redemption
I'm a freak that
Is searching for redemption
I'm a motherfucking monster
Who's searching for redemptionI wanna be your slave
I wanna be your master
I wanna make your heart beat
Run like rollercoasters
I wanna be a good boy
I wanna be a gangster
Cause you can be the beauty
And I could be the monster
I wanna make you quiet
I wanna make you nervous
I wanna set you free
But I'm too fucking jealous
I wanna pull your strings
Like you're my telecaster
And if you want to use me I could be your puppet'Cause I'm the devil
Who's searching for redemption
And I'm a lawyer
Who's searching for redemption
And I'm a killer
Who's searching for redemption
I'm a motherfucking monster
Who's searching for redemptionI wanna be your slave
I wanna be your master," Came Honey's bold voice from the shower.

"She's so confident," James said.

"I admire her so much," Remus agreed.

"I do too," Peter said.

"Cole! Jerry! Come back!" Sirius called dashing past the sofa after the toddlers.

"No way!" They called in sync.

Sirius growled loudly. He stepped over the sofa quickly with his long legs, catching the two up quickly. They cackled loudly, kicking their legs, twisting their bodies until their t-shirts came up, revealing their stomachs.

"I got you!" Sirius smirked. "See? I'm faster than you!"

"Yay! Again! Again! Again!" Jerry cried, sliding out of Sirius's arms.

"No way," Sirius said, freeing Cole.

"Yes way!" Jerry said, shaking Sirius's hand.

"No. Sorry boys, I need to relax, and you need to take a nap. Come, Honey'll kill me if you're not in bed before she gets out of the shower," Sirius told them kindly.

"Okay," Cole yawned.

Sirius carried the two sleepy boys in his arms, one slung over each shoulder. He managed to lay them down and get them to sleep in a matter of minutes.

"How did you do that?" Honey whispered from the door as Sirius turned, turning off the lights.

"I talked to them like adults," Sirius said.

"I've tried that. What else?" She asked as they closed the children's door.

"I told them what was going on?" He recalled.

"Hmm," She said with a smile. "You should put them to bed more often."

"I think I will," He smiled back.

"Pup, do you want anything?" Remus asked as the couple made their way into the living room.

"No, but thank you, Moony," She said, sitting on the floor in front of Sirius's legs.

As she sat, Sirius began to braid her hair. He was doing it so gently that Honey hardly even noticed, except for the occasional tug. As he finished, she tied off the end before looking up into his grinning face. She held her face close to his, so that their lips were almost touching, but didn't kiss him.

"Are you just going to sit there?" Sirius whispered so that only she could hear him.

"Yep," She murmured, tracing his jaw with one finger.

He shivered slightly as she sent sparks down his spine, and the butterflies became loose in his stomach. No, not just the butterflies; the whole zoo.

"Well, if you're not going to kiss me then I'll have to kiss you," Sirius said.

"Yep," She smirked.

Their faces were very close, but the broke apart quickly when James shreiked from the kitchen. Honey scrambled to her feet and dashed into the kitchen where She saw James holding a sealed letter in his hand. But this wasn't any letter, it was a howler. For Sirius.