"Well that'll be amusing later tonight" he murmured with a chuckle.

"What?" I asked frowning swinging my head to him not catching what he'd just said. Something about later tonight?

His eyes widened as I looked to him questionably he began to stammer shaking his head and hands.

"Oh oh! I just said Master has probably gone and got you a limo" Vincent sputtered and I cringed. A limo? I pray Nik actually remembers who I am here.

"I've never been into that fancy smancy style. He knows that" I replied shuddering at the thought of him pulling up in a limo.

"Yeah" Vincent mused and I cocked an eyebrow. What does he know? Oh my lord has Nik planned some ridiculously fancy dinner. Just to spite me. To make me stab my eyes out with a fork worth more than me.

"Vincent-" he cut me off dramatically pointing to his watch. "Alright pumpkin time to turn into a carriage" he spluttered strutting towards the door, I quickly checked myself in the mirror.

"One second" I called attempting to re start my hair very quickly. Oh my, I pulled my dress up further in attempt to hide all cleavage.

"Come on!" he ordered pulling my arm hurrying me along and I let out a shocked gasp.

I now stood in the reception area glancing around at the new guests arriving in. Holidays. If I wasn't being held a prisoner here I might enjoy this hotel.

Hats and suitcases sprawling around everywhere. Little kids playing and fighting. The smell of sun cream was drifting left and right.

"So where are the other hybrids? How come Mark never came back?" I asked curiously to Vincent who was grinning for some ghastly reason. Like hell does he not know anything.

"Mark apparently had other business. The others are most likely gone to Master" he replied hands behind his back. So we're back to Master. He must be concerned Nik will waltz around the corner.

That's when I realised it had gone past six o clock. Vincent was even checking his watch awkwardly.

"He's on his way don't worry" he assured to me as I crossed my arms. I scoffed "Who says I was worried?" I asked.

"Your face" he stated and I sighed heading for the door. "Well maybe it's relief!" I murmured grinning.

"Oh girl. Drop the act I know your looking forward to this despite everything that's going on" he mused and I rolled my eyes as he grinned.

"Perhaps I'm excited to annoy the hell of Nik" I said quietly, more so to myself.

"I'll check outside" I called to him scurrying away and obviously he followed me. Stepping outside the warm evening sun hit me like a tanning bed.

I glanced around seeing the street cluttered with people and cars every which way.

"Oh well such a shame" I exclaimed  with a light chuckle going to head back inside where I could lay on the couch when Vincent took hold of my arm.

"Your so impatient" he commented shaking his head but a could see the smile, I sighed crossing my arms wishing to throw myself down to the ground.

"She is indeed" his voice suddenly spoke  and I swung around on my heel but Vincent was shielding me.

There Nik stood in a dashing suit with a handsome smile and I swear it my soul swooned. The burning sun glowed behind him as if he'd just dropped from the clouds and the sun was a halo.

No. The orange sun was hell fire.

He smiled warmly meeting my eyes. I felt the corners of my lips tilt up, just a smidge. Then dropped it before he even registered it. But he did.