Chapter: 95

Phone slipped from Cemre's hand when Sanem informed her about Reyhan being alive and enjoying her life secretly with Emir. She gasped for oxygen. With every passing second, it was becoming difficult for her to breath! She sat down on the near by couch and held it's arm rest for support while her mouth remained opened in shock.

"Reyhan is alive?!!"

More than a question, it was a surprise for her. Her enemy, whom she killed with her bare hands was alive!

"How can this be possible?"

"I killed her, with my bare hands, twice!"

"Still she manages to survive!"

"But how?"

"When I myself saw her gasping to breath and then shattering on the floor."

"Then how come she survived after that?"

Suddenly she got up from the couch, frowning a little.

"If she is alive and Sanem had already met her, then instead of calling me, she should have tell this news to her parents and media!"

"And from where she got my number on the first place?"

"I didn't remembered her giving my number!"

"Is she trying to fool me so that she can get Emir?"

"Is she plotting against me to get Emir?"

Smirkingly.

"Tch! Tch! Tch!"

"Too bad, Sanem!"

"You can't fool me!"

Thinking so, she laughed evilly and resumed her online shopping which she was doing before Sanem's call. Just then a notification popped on her mobile screen which shocked her to the core!

Emir ended the call with Reyhan and angrily gritted his teeth while his knuckles tightened. His nails were digging deep into his palms. Even after seeing Cemre attacking Reyhan, he still couldn't believe that Cemre could stoop even so low! She just tried to kill his mom. His mom, who supported her in her every deeds, good or bad. His mom, who even kept mum when she tried to kill Reyhan.

"What have you done, mom?"

"You chooses Cemre over Reyhan because you thought Cemre is better than Reyhan!"

"But you were utterly wrong, mother!"

"Reyhan, who inspite of all your hatred, all your accusations, all your insults, forgave you!"

"She never said even a word against you."

"But you couldn't see that!"

"You kept on doing the same thing again and again."

"You kept on hurting her and let that Cemre to hurt her too!"

"But she! She never stopped loving me. She never stopped respecting you!"

Shighing deeply.