Chapter: 82

Cemre was happily pacing in Cavidan's room. She was so excited to go and see the scene outside but Cavidan's one look was enough for her to make her stay seated in the room. Cavidan didn't wanted Cemre to go there and do any stupidity as this could have ruined their plan. Cemre was pleading her again and again to let her go but Cavidan was adamant. Just then Nigar came inside with their coffees. Cemre beamed in joy on seeing her and ran to her.

Cemre:(trying hard to not show her excitement) Is everything alright outside? I heard some noise there.

Nigar: (little sadly) No. Actually, Mehmet came here a while ago to take Reyhan with him. And was shouting for her like a mad man.

Cavidan: (pretending to be confused) What? Why did he came to take Reyhan? And on whom he was shouting and why?

Nigar: Actually, he said that Reyhan was here for money. She married Emir only to make money. And today he tricked Emir into transferring their desired amount into Reyhan's account and revealed their plan to Emir. So, Emir asked him to take her away.

Cemre: (pretending to be shocked) What are you saying? Emir loves Reyhan alot. We all know that. Then how can he tell Mehmet something like this.

Nigar: Exactly! Even Reyhan quoted the same but Emir appeared out of nowhere and confirmed that he wants Reyhan to be out of the mansion. She pleaded a lot to him but he didn't listened to her.(Putting the tray on the bedside table, sadly) And then, she left, without taking anything. (Inhaling deep) I doubt, Mehmet was wrong! I mean if she was really behind the money, then she must have taken the expensive gifts and jwelleries with her. But she left, just like that, she even left her mobile phone here only!

Cavidan: (narrowing her eyes) Why don't you focus on your work than poking your nose in family matter?

Nigar: (Timidly) But I was just...

Cavidan: (cutting her sentence in the middle) Your work is over here. Now get lost from here before I fire you from the job!

Nigar jumped in horror and ran from there for her dear job while Cemre stared at Cavidan in confusion.

Cemre: (Confusingly) She gave you a very good news and instead of rewarding her, you scolded her.

Cavidan: (annoyingly) Didn't you hear her, she was saying that she feels Reyhan is innocent. (Gritting her teeth) Innocent my foot! I don't want to hear even a single word about that girl from now onwards.

She sat on the couch huffing and puffing in anger while Cemre smilingly went to her and started to pull her cheeks like a baby.

Cemre: (Chucklingly) Awww! My aunty, you look so cute when you get angry. But why are you angry when that girl is already gone! (Raising her one eyebrow) Do you think that Emir will let anyone to utter, even a single word, about Reyhan? No, right? So, it's time for some party but instead of partying, you are getting angry on Nigar! Not good, aunty!

She said smiling evilly while Cavidan too smiled with her and they cheered for their victory.

Cemre hurriedly finished her coffee and made some excuse to Cavidan in order to get out of her room. She couldn't control her more to see Emir. She was dying to go to him and comfort him. She was dying to held him in her arms and make him sleep in her lap. So that she can get into his good books and make some space in his heart!