Chapter: 18

Cavidan was in the parlour, when Cemre called her. She was sounding scared so Cavidan asked her to come over there.

"Now what happened to this girl?"

"She was sounding so scared!"

"Is she ok?"

"Does she landed into some problem?"

"Does she spilled the bean about Reyhan to Emir?"

"God!!! I swear I won't spare her."

"But I have to do something before it's too late."

"I can't let my plans ruin like this."

"I have to do something."

Thinking that, she immediately dialed a number asked him to send the papers directly to home. She smirked, knowing very well that Emir was at home, and he will surely receive the package. 

Cemre hurriedly ran towards Cavidan at the coffee shop, as soon as she came out of the car and saw her.

Cemre: (With labored breath) Aunty...! Don't ask me what happened at the mansion.

She exhaled and inhaled multiple times before continuing.

Cemre: You know, I was almost caught by Emir for lying about Reyhan. He all of a sudden became detective type and asked me how did I managed to collect information about Reyhan from hospital. And when I said that one of my friend told this, he counter questioned me asking if my friend has any other work or not, other than spying over their patients.

Cavidan, who was sipping her coffee peacefully, suddenly started to cough heavily. Cemre somehow managed to cure her.

Cavidan: (furiously) Are you out of your mind, Cemre? How can you be so careless in executing any plan? I told you before hand, to be careful around Emir. He is so sharp!

Cemre: (timidly) I am sorry.

Cavidan: (after calming a bit) It's ok, but don't repeat that in future. We can't afford losing infront of that village girl.

Cemre: Yeah... but how we gonna fix it?

Cavidan: Don't worry sweetheart, I have already executed the plan B.

Cemre: (Widening her eyes) No ways! That will be too risky.

Cavidan: (smilingly) Nothing is impossible or risky for Cavidan Tarhun. 

She looked here and there proudly, as if she was addressing some invisible audience there.

Two days later....

Emir was furiously tapping his feet on the floor. He asked the driver, for the nth time, when will they reach their destination. On hearing the same reply, he looked out of the window furiously.

Reyhan was flying like a butterfly for the marriage preparation. Afterall it was her best friend's wedding. She wanted to do every possible thing to make her wedding special. When she was decorating a vase, an elderly woman from her neighborhood asked her.