Chapter: 80

Mehmet was happily enjoying his morning tea with aunt Mukadar when he received a distress call from his younger brother.

Mehmet's Brother: Bro! Mom is nowhere to be seen. Last evening, she went to meet our neighbour but she didn't returned. I thought she may have thought to stay there as the neighbour was ill but when I called there, they said she left from there last night only. Brother, I am don't know what to do. I am afraid if something happened to her.

Mehmet couldn't say anything. He just went silent, his eyes were staring at nothing particular. Aunt Mukadar was watching him keenly from the time he received the call, his silence was raising her heart beats in fear.

Mukadar: (fearfully) Mehmet! Son, what happened? Who was on the phone? Why are you silent?

Mehmet: (with blanked emotion) Mom went missing!

Mukadar: (shockingly) What? How?

As Mehmet was trying to register her question in his blanked mind, when his phone rang again. Mehmet frowned a little on seeing a private number flashing on his screen. Anticipating for the worst, he received the call.

Caller: Hello, Mehmet! How are you doing? (Dramatically) Oh! I forgot, you must be tensed, right? As by now, you must have got the missing news of your mother.

As soon as the caller finished the sentence, Mehmet got up from his chair and roared.

Mehmet: CEMRE!!! Are you behind this?

Cemre laughed out loud when she heard him shouting. She was expecting this reaction from him.

Mehmet: (angrily) How dare you, Cemre? How dare you kidnap my mother?

Cemre: (Laughing evilly) Well! You see, everything is fair in love and war. Since I can't get Emir by love, I opted for the war!

Mehmet: (angrily, gritting his teeth) See Cemre, I don't know which kind of war you are talking about. But I certainly know that my mother has nothing to do with it. (Threatening her) Just let her go, otherwise consequences will not be good.

Cemre again laughed on hearing his threat.

Cemre: (mockingly) Mehmet! I appreciate your guts! Even after knowing that I have kidnapped your mother, you have nerves to threaten me. Bravo! (Suddenly changing her tone to serious) Don't forget, you are talking to Cemre, who can go to any extent to get what she desire. And if you don't do as I say, then I can even kill your mother!

Mehmet froze on his spot when he heard her threat.

In the mansion, every one was present in the dining area for breakfast. They were eagerly waiting for Reyhan and Emir to join them. They were happily discussing about how a rude and careless Emir changed into a romantic husband. They were praising Reyhan for bring this drastic change in him.

Cemre and Cavidan were listening to their conversation while smirking. Cemre leaned towards Cavidan and whispered in her ear.

Cemre: (smirkingly) They are discussing about their love and are praising Reyhan. But they don't know that soon they will be cursing her when Emir will throw her out of the house claiming how she cheated him for money!