Chapter: 92

Sanem was standing infront of the cottage, early in the morning. She made an excuse of visiting a hospital to her parents. She was here to see Emir, secretly. Tip-toeing towards one of the room's window and she tried to see inside. And the scene of the inside blew her mind.

She saw a girl wrapped in duvet, probably naked inside, was trying to free the other end of the duvet which was held tightly by Emir. Emir was playfully pulling her sheet while she was clutching it tightly near her chest. They were laughing! From the sight, it was clear that they must had a lot of fun last night. Emir applied force in a jerk and she fell in his arms while duvet slide down from her body. Emir wrapped his arms around her petite figure and buried his face in her neck, probably while giving her open mouth kiss. She bit her lower lips to suppress her moans but Emir's ministrations were enough to make her scream in pleasure!

Sanem couldn't stand there for more, she immediately ran from there and sat inside her car. While panting hard, she still couldn't believe what she just saw inside!

"Does that person was Emir?"

"What was he doing with that girl inside? That too in a far off place like this?"

"Was he really enjoying with that woman?"

"Is she his one night stand or his secret lover?"

"How come this be possible?"

"Just a week ago, he lost his wife and here he is behaving as if he id not at all affected with her demise!"

"Last evening, he made a great fuss over our marriage proposal!"

"He even shouted on one of his housekeeper for removing his previous wife's stuff from his room."

"But here, he is secretly enjoying his life!"

Nodding her head negatively with anger filled eyes.

"I can't believe, Emis is a two faced person!"

"How cheap is that!"

"And he don't even cared for his child!"

"For the whole world, he is with his daughter at the hospital."

"But in reality, he is having his gala moment here, forgetting about his child!"

"Poor Reyhan, she must be crying in heaven on seeing him enjoying here without caring about her child."

"No! I can never marry a person like Emir!"

"Never!"

"I will tell my parents that he is not at all a good guy and definitely not a marriage material!"

"God please show some on his daughter and make that girl, who is inside with Emir, to love his daughter as dearly as she loved him!"

As she was busy in her thoughts, she noticed a car zooming towards the cottage. She immediately bend down to his herself inside the car. After sometimes, she raised her head a little to see person who came in the car. And to her shock, it was Zafer!