Chapter: 3

"She lied to me!"

"God! Don't know how many lies she has told us till date?"

"Mom was right. She just pretends to be innocent."

"She told me that these types of girls, who come from small towns can go to any extent for money. "

"Trapping the rich men in their charms are their specialty."

"I won't be surprised if some day I find out that she tricked my dad and used him as a pawn to marry me."

He thought angrily and dialed Zafer's number and asked him to meet him at the beach.

One hour later, an infuriated Emir was pacing to and fro in front of a calm Zafer. He was calm because he has immense believes in Reyhan.

Zafer: Brother, I guess you are wrongly judging her. Believe her, even Melike is supporting her.

Emir: That's the problem, Zafer. That's what exactly the problem is. She is not only lying to me but she even convinced Melike to support her in her lies.

Zafer: Listen, you should ask Melike first and clear thing. As she was the one who told you Reyhan's whereabouts.

Emir: I wanted to. But she went on leave, this morning and her mobile is switched off.

Zafer: You mean, she was at the mansion when Reyhan was not there but she went when Reyhan came back. There can be a possibility that they went to the same place.

Emir: How it can be possible? Melike's home town is Izmir while Reyhan's Erzurum. They never met before and it's not possible that they have a common friend.

Stop believing in her. And just understand this, she is a lier. A big time lier!

He said while kicking a stone pedal in sea through legs. His mind was not at peace. He needed his answer. He wanted to know, where was she? Zafer tried his level best to make Emir understand but he was adamant to not to accept her innocence.

Emir was sitting on the sofa in his room, waiting for Reyhan to come while furiously tapping his feet on the floor. He remembered his phone conversation with Cemre.

Flashback...

Emir was in the office and was about to leave for home when his phone vibrated. He rolled his eyes on seeing the number. He was not in the mood to talk anyone but still he answered the call.

Emir: Hello!

Cemre: Hello Emir. Actually I called you to ask if you are going to hospital with Reyhan?

Emir: Hospital? (he frowned) No, why?

Cemre: Oh! Voh...Actually I got my leg sprained and I thought that may be I could join you two to hospital. I thought you were taking Reyhan there to meet her friend.

She said friend, too longer than necessary, making sure that Emir heard her loud and clear.

Emir: (Confusingly) Which friend?

Cemre: Mehmet, her friend from Erzurum. She herself told me that she was there at hospital, with him, as he was admitted there due to a minor road accident.