Chapter: 9

Emir: Done with your sweet memories of him?

Reyhan: Huh?!!

Emir: I said, done with your sweet memories?? Now listen to me carefully. I don't care whom you met or whom you date but as long as you carry my surname, be in your limits.
I don't care what you used to do in your little village or where you used to spend your nights but in this mansion, you are not allowed to spend your night with other man. Is that clear to you?

He said harshly, all the while gritting his teeth. Those awful words stabbed Reyhan's little heart again and again, like a sword. Her heart was bleeding now and it refused to believe that her Emir, whom she loved from childhood, whom she adored from childhood, with whom she dreamt to spend her whole life, was putting this sinful allegation on her. Tears were the only thing which were constantly reminding her that, that was not a horrible dream but a utter reality. Her husband was really accusing her for no reason.

"I don't know, from where he got to know about Mehmet."

"But I know that he believed what all he said to him."

"He believed all his lies."

"I must tell him the truth, not because I want him to believe me."

"But because I don't want anyone to raise, even a single finger on my character, on my mother's upbringing. "

With this determination, she moved her lips to say something but Emir pinned her to the door, again, harshly.

Emir's mind was also not in peace, though he never loved her but he tried to find his childhood love, his first love, his Reyhan in her. Since her eyes were same as her, he wanted to observe her more keenly so that he can easily move on his past as his Reyhan was long gone now. And he knew that she will never return.

He gradually started to develop feeling for her. When he took her to meet his uncle, he saw her chidish side with his niece Masal. Just the way his Reyhan used to chirp around, she was also doing the same. He wanted to talk to her and start their relationship as a friend at first.

But when he came back from office to talk to her, he was informed that she was not at home. He waited for her whole night but she returned next morning.

He was mad at her, not because he was suspecting at her, but because he wanted her to be safe. He would be at peace if she would have informed him earlier about her whereabouts and her planning for night stay. He just wanted her to be truthful to him.

But when Cemre informed him that she was with her boyfriend, in the hospital, his blood boiled. Even though he kept mum but he wanted to hear her side of story.

Then his phone vibrated in the office with the notification of 600,000k transfer. He even ignored that thinking she is his wife, and it's her right to spend his money like her mother does. But then his phone again peeped with the new notification of a video message. He opened it and what he saw in that made the ground slip under his feet.

In the video, Reyhan was in the arms of guy whose face was not visible as Reyhan was shooting the footage. They were on the bed, inside the duvet, probably naked!

That made Emir loose his all sanity. That video made him believe that this Reyhan can never became like his Reyhan. This Reyhan is cheap, and a gold-digger.

His grip on her shoulder was tightening with each passing seconds. His nails started to dig deep in her flesh.

Emir: (angrily)What do you want to say now? huh?

Reyhan: ( with the same tone as his) That you are getting everything wrong, what you are seeing is not the actual truth. I never met Mehmet in past 1 year. I agree that he was kind of obsessed with me but believe me I never entertained his advances.  I never...

Emir: (chuckling) Great story! I like it!

Reyhan: ( furiously) That's not a story but the truth. I am not lying to you.

Emir: Ok, If you are not lying then tell me the truth about your nightout.

Reyhan: (Lowering her eyes, in low tone) I can't! I have promised someone over my life, to not to reveal this to anyone.

Emir: Is that so? Then I am giving you an another oath. If you really loved your mother dearly, more than your life then tell me the truth. Otherwise I will be convinced that she did the great thing by dieing, by leaving behind a daughter like you.

Reyhan's eyes shot towards him and she angrily stared in his eyes.

"How can he say like this?"

"I loved my mother more than anything."

"She was my mother, my father, my sibling, my mentor, my life, my everything."

"And this man is asking me to prove my love for my mother!"

"If this satisfies his ego then I will tell him the truth."

"I am sorry Baba but I can't keep my promise."

"My mother is more valuable to me than anything in this world. "

Thinking so, she uttered calmly, still tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

Reyhan: Your father is ill. Yesterday, I went to the hospital to meet him as he is hospitalized there. His condition was severe at that time so I couldn't gather enough corage to leave him alone. So I stayed there, whole night beside him. Next morning I called Melike and asked her to take care of him. But then in the afternoon I got a call from hospital that he needs an emergency angioplasty surgery that's why I used my debit card to pay the bills.

( Reading his blank expression) If you are thinking that why didn't I informed you about this, then he only prevented me to do so. He told me that he don't want his family to panic. He don't want anyone to get upset. That's why he gave me the oath to marry you and not to tell this to anyone. Believe me, your father is ill. Severely ill! He is left with very less time in his life.

She averted her eyes and saw an angry Cavidan standing behind Emir. Before she could utter anything more, a sound of slap echoed inside the room.

Loads of Love!

Thank you ♡