Chapter: 94

Sanem was unusually silent today, her parents noticed that. They asked her several times but she said nothing and just went to her room. They thought she must be upset with Emir's behaviour as she was ready to marry him even after knowing that he is a widower. But the matter was something else!

The picture of laughing and playful Emir was still revolving around Sanem's eyes. She had never seen this side of his.

"I can't believe, the man I met a while ago was Emir!"

"He is totally changed now!"

"The man, who rarely used to smile, was laughing freely!"

"I loved the way his smile was reaching his eyes."

"Those eyes... those dimples on his cheeks...!"

"He was happy, really happy!"

She thought smilingly. But suddenly, her smile started to fade when she remembered Reyhan.

"He was happy but the reason was Reyhan!"

"Reyhan! A girl from small town!"

"Emir married her because his father forced him to do so!"

"He married her without his will. Then what happened between them that he let her rule his heart?"

"Emir, who never let anyone to touch his stuffs, surrendered his heart to a small town girl, how?"

"He not only surrendered his heart to her but also made a baby with her!"

She frowned while thinking this and slowly paced to and fro in the room.

"She is beautiful, I agree! But there are many women around who are prettier than her! Then how come Emir fall for this particular girl?"

"And Emir told me, Cemre tried multiple ways to separate them but still she never succeeded, how?"

"Did they really fall for each other so deeply?"

Rolling her eyes and smirking annoyingly.

"No ways!"

"There is nothing called deep love or true love!"

"These cheesy words sounds good only in fairy tales!"

"In real life, nothing like these exists!"

"I guess, she must be good at bed, that's why Emir is with her."

"I have seen their love making!"

She slowly came to the couch which was placed nearby her room's window and sat down down on it slowly, while still thinking about Emir and Reyhan.

"He loves her because she beautiful and good in bed. May be he hadn't find anyone till date who can beat her!"

"But don't worry Emir, I am queen in that!"