Chapter: 45

Emir was driving the car in hurry as he had to reach home as soon as possible. He was in the good mood earlier, but he got worried after receiving Suna's call. He was worried for his little sister.

"I don't know what have happened to her."

"I wish her to be safe and sound!"

"Her voice seemed breaking on the call."

"As if she was worried or stressed for something."

"I hope this has nothing to do with baba."

"I hope everything would be fine now."

Thinking so, he reached home.

Few moments ago, Cemre and Cavidan were shocked to see Reyhan there. But were happy to see Suna's reaction. When Suna was shouting on Reyhan, they glanced at each other and smirked.  Cemre smirkingly rolled her eyes towards Reyhan.

"Ah... dear! There must be some connection between you and bad luck. It follows you everywhere!"

"I thought your arrival was dangerous for me, but it seems you did the great work by returning here."

"And you did even greater work by coming to this mansion!"

"Now you will be in jail! As Emir is not going to spare you for ruining his family's peace."

"You will be permanently out of his life, his mind and his heart."

"Thank you, Reyhan, for this favour!"

Saying so she faked worry and started to tap Suna's shoulder to console her.

Cemre: (with fake concern) No Suna! Don't! Don't shout like this. Don't exaggerate yourself, it will not be good for your health!

Cavidan: (joining in the drama) Yes daughter, you don't have to take stress for an outsider. She is nothing to us.

Suna:(hysterically) But this woman have done a lot of damage here. I don't want to see her here. (Turning to Reyhan) What are you still doing here? Why don't you leave us for good?

Emir: (in shock and surprise) Suna..??

Emir was surprised to hear hateful tone of his sister. He was surprised as ever so shy and humble sister of his, was shouting on someone for the first time. He immediately marched to her and hugged her to cool her down.

Suna: (cryingly) Brother! See na, this woman again came back. This woman is not good! Please throw her out.

Emir who was consoling his sister by now, raised his eyes to see the "woman" about whom his sister was talking.

Emir: Reyhan...

Reyhan, who was standing at the corner of the room,  she raised her eyelids to see Emir. Emir felt a pang in his heart when he saw her crying. He asked Melike to take Suna inside her room and rushed to Reyhan as soon as they left.

Cemre and Cavidan were waiting for the person whom Suna had called. But they were not expecting him to be Emir. They thought she must have called security or police but they never imagined that she actually called Emir.

In shocked state, Cemre and Cavidan saw Emir comforting Suna. Cemre exhaled in relief seeing Emir not recognizing Reyhan's presence. But her breathing almost stopped when she saw him moving towards Reyhan and hugging her.

Emir took Reyhan in his embrace to comfort her. She was afraid! She was trembling in fear at that time. As soon as she felt Emir's arms around her, she relaxed and inhaled deep in relief.

It was the first time, after their separation, that they were hugging each other in their consciousness They didn't wanted their hug to broken. They wished, at that moment, if they could stay like this forever. But their peace was short lived as Cemre called Emir from behind.

Cemre regained her senses and called Emir. No, not called but almost shouted on him. Emir, who was in the other dimension, opened his eyes abruptly and saw a furious Cemre and a worried Cavidan standing behind him. Cavidan seemed to be worried for Cemre, as she was glancing over Cemre again and again.

They came out of the hug and started to see here and there to avoid any awkward moment between them. Emir glanced over Reyhan and to his surprise, he saw her cheeks red. Just like it used to get when he used to inch near her. His heart smiled but he kept his lips firm thinking it to occur due to her fear. But his trance was broken by Cemre, who stood in front of him while crossing her hands near her chest.

Cemre: (furiously) Emir?? What's all this? Why are you comforting this girl? Don't you remember what all happened there, in Erzurum?

Emir: (rolling his eyes, calmly) Yes, I do remember that but she was afraid that's why I comforted her. (Lowering his sound) And please stay quite as Baba don't know anything about Erzurum and I don't want him to take any stress.

Cemre glanced over Hikmet before pulling Emir outside the room by holding his upper arm.

Cemre: (in low tone, Gritting her teeth) Then tell her to go away as she is causing nothing but pain to him.

Melike: (cutting her sentence in between) But Hikmet himself asked me to call her here. (To Emir) He was neither eating anything nor he was taking his medicines. So when I promised him to make him meet Reyhan, he immediately finished his lunch and even had his medicine.

Cemre: (furiously, to Melike) If he was not taking anything, then you should have forced him to do so. Or you should have called us. What was the need of calling that woman here? Don't you know, how he cheated on him with her childhood sweetheart?

Melike: WHAT???

Melike got shocked to hear this news. She didn't knew anything about them. Earlier she thought they were having some misunderstandings between them so, she was staying in Erzurum for sometimes. But this was shocking for her. As she always saw love in Reyhan's eyes for Emir. Curiously and in shock, she looked at Emir, who himself was closing his eyes in anger.

Emir: (gritting his teeth, in low tone) Go away from here before I say anything wrong to you.

Cemre, for the second time, saw a furious Emir. The hospital incident was still fresh in her mind. So, She slipped form there before Emir utter any further word.

Reyhan, on the other hand, was shocked to see Emir there on the first place. But what shocked her more was his hug.

"He hugged me!"

"He hugged me in front of her, in front of her eyes."

Loads of love!

Thank you♡