Chapter: 22

A curious Emir opened the door. He was surprised to see her there, the least expected person. Cemre smiled widely as soon as Emir opened the door and screamed.

Cemre: Surprise!!!

Emir immediately hushed her and saw here and there, checking if she offended somebody.

Emir: (in low tone) Lower your tone, Cemre! People are not used to high pitch here.

He said and took her inside. Once she settled down in the small living room, she frowned in disbelief as well as in disgust.

Cemre: Eww..! What kind of place is this? So small! Without proper interior and enough space.  How can you stay here, Emir?

Emir who just now fetched water for her, answered.

Emir: (dreamily) But this place is far more peaceful than the city. So serene, so natural, so divine.

Cemre again frowned hearing him but before she could say anything, he asked.

Emir: (confusingly) By the way Cemre, what brought you here? (After thinking for  a second) And most importantly, who gave you this address?

He asked, as even he was unknown about Reyhan's home before coming here and he clearly remember that he only informed his PA about this address. Cemre was scared now, as she can't say him that she stole the address from his PA's table.

Cemre: (stammeringly) Woh...Actually I asked your PA...

Emir: ( cutting her sentence in between) and he gave you? Wait a minute.

Saying so he immediately took out his mobile to dial his PA's number but Cemre stopped him.

Cemre: No, no, please don't scold him. Actually I was scared for you. As you were coming to meet Reyhan here without any protection. So, I came here for you. You know, she can be dangerous!

She tried to reason while Emir rolled his eyes. He was about to say something when aunt Mukadar came inside using the spare keys. She saw Emir in confusion. Emir introduced them.

Emir: Aunty, she is Cemre, my friend. (Turning to Cemre) And this is Mukadar aunty, she is the owner of this beautiful house.

He said smilingly. While she said.

Mukadar: No, this is my daughter's house. And she made it beautiful.

Emir: You never fail to praise your daughter, I guess she is so special, I shall meet her soon.

Mukadar: That's why I asked you to come to Feride's house as she staying with her bestfriend these days.

Emir: Next time, I will come with you for sure!

Emir blinked his eyes happily to her and she went inside to arrange a room for Cemre's stay, while Cemre rolled her eyes on hearing there conversation.

Reyhan came to her home. To her mother, she was her real home. And right now she came to meet her mother at her grave. She fell on her knees and cried bitterly there.

"Mumma, where are you?"

"Why did you left me alone to face him."

"Mumma, I can't face him again without you. I can't."