Chapter: 28

Emir's blood boiled when he saw them hugging through the window. He clenched his fist hard, causing his nails to dig into his palms. Not able to see her  Mehmet's arms anymore, he closed the window angrily and started to pace to and fro in the room.

Reyhan was shocked with this behavior of his. She never expected him to take this bold step. She immediately pushed him hard and slapped him.

Reyhan: (angrily) How dare you?? How dare you to touch me? I am a married woman now. I belong to someone else now. Don't you dare to this again.

She warned him while pointing her forefinger towards him. Mehmet, whose hand was still on his cheek, to ease the burning sensation,bwas taken aback by her reaction. He never knew about this side of hers. He thought that she is weak and he can do anything to her and she will be afraid of him and will keep mum. But she has became a tigress now.

Mehmet: ( After composing himself, Sarcastically) So, you got courage, interesting! (Walking towards her, gritting his teeth) But don't you  dare to slap me again. Because the consequences will not going to be good.

Saying so he again tried to grab her hand but she jerked off his hand harshly and went inside the room.

Cemre was sitting on the bed and was cursing someone over phone in low tone.

Cemre: (gritting her teeth) You idiot! What have I told you to do? And what have you done?

Caller:....

Cemre: (getting up from the bed) Have you lost it? No, you don't need to come. You have already created so much unnecessary drama. I don't want you to repeat that again.

Caller: ....

Cemre: There is nothing called second chance, you fool! (Inhaling deep) You know what, I did the grave mistake by asking you for help.

Caller:...

Cemre: No! I can't trust you anymore. You will ruin my entire plan.

Saying so she cut the call and inhaled deeply for few times to calm her nerves.

A crying Reyhan entered inside the room and was welcomed by a worried Emir. Emir was worried for her. And he got even more worried by seeing tears in her eyes.

He gently held her hand and took her to the bed. All the while Reyhan was confusingly staring at him. After making her sit properly on the bed, he pour some water in the glass and gave it to her. He asked.

Emir: Are you ok?

He asked concerned as he saw the incident which happened a while ago.

Flashback...

Emir was furiously pacing in the room after seeing them hugging each other. He was cursing Mehmet for hugging her when he heard a kind of slap sound. He frowned at first, then immediately rushed to the window. What he saw there made him smirk and happy.

Reyhan was shouting at him and even pushed him hard, away from herself when he tried to get close to her again.

He could see the tears in her eyes when she walked back to the house. His heart ached seeing her in pain.

Flashback ends....

Fresh tears brimmed in her eyes when he asked about her. As this was the first time when he asked her something about her. When he genuinely looked concerned for her. When he asked softly, unlike other times.

Emir immediately wiped her tears, nodding his head in no and cupped her face in between his palms. She broke into tears and held his palms tight, close to her cheek. As if wanting his palms to stay like that forever. And she closed her eyes. Only to open her eyes immediately as Cemre's teary eyes flashed in front of her.

"I always wanted to be with you!"

"I always dreamt to be with you!"

"When today I am finally with you, I wanted to be away from you."

"Not because I stopped loving you or started to love someone else."

"But for Cemre!"

"I wanted to stay away from you for Cemre."

"I don't want you to break her heart, the way you broke mine!"

"But no, I am not blaming you for anything."

"When you promised me to be with me forever, then you where a kid!"

"And only a few promises, which we make in our childhood days, stays with us forever."

"Unfortunately, the promise you made to me was not fortunate enough to stay with us forever. "

"You love Cemre now, you promised her to be with her forever. "

"And I promised you to support you forever."

"So, I will support you in this decision of yours."

"I will not let you separate from the person you loves."

Thinking so, she slowly removed his palms away from her cheeks and got up to freshen up.

Emir saw her through the half closed eyes, while pretending to be fast asleep. She was sitting by the window, staring at the empty sky of wee hours.

Emir thought that she will come to bed to sleep with him, but instead she chooses to stay awake and sit on the couch near window.

Emir kept on staring on her while she kept on staring at the sky. Slowly she turned around and raised her hand to pick out her diary. She flipped the pages and smiled. She had written all the good memories of her in this diary, thinking that she is sharing it with her deceased mother. She never wrote any bad memories in that but today she wanted to write her worst phase of life, which she thought earlier to be the best, in this diary.

Loads of Love!

Thank you♡