Chapter: 76

Reyhan: (excitedly) See Emir, what Mehmet brought for me?

She smiled brightly to him and again engrossed herself in playing with the teddy, completely oblivious of the Emir's reaction.

Emir brunt in jealousy when he saw Mehmet staring at Reyhan dreamingly.

"Why is he here?"

"Didn't I told Reyhan not to call him again?"

"Didn't I told her not to invite him here, at home?"

"For God sake! We literally fought over this issue last night."

"Still she called him here, the very next morning!"

Flashback...

Reyhan was sadly sitting on the bed. She had told Emir to take her out in the park but he was so busy in his meetings and Cemre that he forgot about that. He messaged her that he will be late and promised her to take her out some other day. But Reyhan knew that his other day will never come until Cemre was there.

It has became his routine now. She was missing him terribly. And the pregnancy hormones were adding fuel to the fire. Tears were threatening to fell out of her eyes when she saw a smiley popped on her mobile phone.

A beautiful smile spread on her face. She opened the message and smiled even more when she saw it was a message from Mehmet.

Though Mehmet was not good to her in the start but he had reformed himself alot after Erzurum fiasco. He didn't left even a single stone unturned to earn her forgiveness. And Reyhan reciprocated his efforts. She had forgiven him long ago and now he was like her best friend!

Emir used to came late at night and always used to frowm on seeing Reyhan still awake, chatting with Mehmet! This was getting on his nerves now. At the end of the day, all he wanted to spend some quality time with Reyhan but she used to ignore him too just to chat with Mehmet.

"Enough is enough now!"

"This Mehmet is getting onto my nerves now!"

"God knows, what all he has to share with Reyhan?"

"He should atleast see the time!"

"And Reyhan, she is willingly ignoring me these days just to talk to him."

"Now, it will have to end!"

"I will talk to Reyhan today that I can't take her ignorance anymore."

Thinking so, he stood infront of Reyhan while crossing his arms infront of his chest.

Emir: (Annoyingly) Are you done with chatting? Or still there is something left for you to share with him?"

Reyhan frowned on his sudden outburst.

Reyhan: (confusingly) What happened to you? Why are you saying like this? Mehmet was just telling me about aunt Mukadar!

Emir: (sitting next to her) Exactly, how long will he narrate about aunt Mukadar only? Don't he get tired? And don't you find it fishy?