Chapter: 27

Emir and all where sitting around the dining table for dinner and were happily having dinner together.

Emir had already finished four omelets but he couldn't keep himself from asking for one more.

Feride: (giggling) it seems that he loves your handmade food so much Reyhan and missed them a lot in few days! Especially cheese omelets. He couldn't help himself but eat more and more.

She said and winked at Reyhan, making her lower her eyes in embarrassment. While aunt Mukadar chirped.

Mukadar: Ofcourse! He will love to eat that. As it is prepared by his dear wife and he was away from his wife and her food for almost 3 long days. He must have missed them!

She said, defending Emir. While all the people present at dinner laughed, except from Cemre, Emir and Reyhan.

Cemre was jealous, Emir was very embarrassed while Reyhan unknowingly blushed.

Emir saw Reyhan blushing from the corner of his eyes and remembered the first day after their marriage. She prepared the same omelet for him. The aroma of the food got mixed in the air and was tempting him more and more to taste that. He desperately wanted to eat it but he couldn't as there was an important meeting and he was very late that day.

On the way to the main gate, he met Cemre and asked her to inform Reyhan and Melike to send him his breakfast, especially omelet, to the office.

He waited for the omelet patiently but it never arrived. He dialed Melike's number too in desperation but it was not reachable. Just then he got Cemre's call where she informed him that Reyhan refused to send anything for him and when she tried to pack on her own Reyhan snatched them and threw them into the dustbin.

He didn't wanted to, but he got hurt with this behavior of her. He knew that their relationship was not a normal one but he was expecting her to atleast be friendly to him.

Reyhan felt an intense gaze on her. She too glanced over him through the corner of her eyes and found him staring at her through his corner of eyes.

Their eyes got locked for a few seconds but even before she could register anything, Feride cleared her throat.

Feride: (To Emir) She is your wife only! You can stare her, as much as you want, when you guys will be alone. For now, concentrate on your omelet! It's getting cold.

She said in a very serious tone making Emir and Reyhan alert for a moment but then she burst into laugh alongwith Mukadar and her parents as soon as she finished her statement.

Mukadar: (Laughingly) You're too funny, Feride!!

Reyhan and Emir too couldn't control themselves and laughed with them blushingly. Unknowingly Emir put his arms around her and she shifted willingly in his arm. They looked into each other's eyes and got lost in each other's happy face.

But their sweet moment was short lived as Cemre abruptly excused herself and went from there, leaving her food half eaten.

Emir didn't pay much attention to her as he was busy in admiring her eyes but reality hit her hard and tears gathered in Reyhan's eyes. Emir got confused when he saw sadness and tears replacing happiness in her eyes. She moved out of his arms, making him even more confused. He frowned at first but his blood boiled as soon as he saw Mehmet entering the house.

"So, she moved out of my arms because she didn't wanted to make her Mehmet sad!"

He thought angrily and he too left the table excusing himself for an important call. He came out of the house and exhaled sharply for few times to lessen his anger.

He was angry, he was jealous, he was agitated but mostly he was hurt. He was hurt because Reyhan left his arms when Mehmet arrived, just like the way she changed her prince charming. He was hurt because he wanted to stay like that, forever, but she left him within the few seconds, just like she left him for Mehmet. He looked in the sky and stared at the stars. They were no longer bright, the way they used to be, when he used to see them with his little Reyhan. He sighed sadly and went back to Reyhan's home.

Reyhan was helping her friend in washing dishes when she remembered Cemre. She was sad because she thought she had hurt Cemre. Cemre told her her that Emir and she were in relationship. And Emir promised her that soon he will return to Cemre after divorcing her. A lone tear escaped from her eyes and she immediately wiped that before Feride could see it.

"How can I do this to her?"

"How can I go in his arms that too infront of her?"

"I don't know how she must be feeling now?"

"She must be hurt, seeing the person she loves, holding another woman in his arms."

"Even I was hurt when I came to know about them."

She thought sadly but soon composed herself.

"But my case was different!"

"He did promised me to make me his but we were kids back then."

"But he promised Cemre in his adulthood."

"I shouldn't have done that!"

"He shouldn't have done that infront of Cemre too."

She frowned in anger. But then sighed.

"He must have done that to show them that we are a happy couple."

"But I was supposed to resist him."

"Oh God! I unknowingly caused the pain to a poor soul!"

"I will apologize to her tomorrow."

"Yes I will have to do that."

Saying so she finished the cleaning and left for her house with Mukadar. On her way back, Mehmet met them. He started to walk with them, walking with Reyhan in a close proximity. Making her uncomfortable with his intentional accidental touches.

When they reached her house, he hugged Mukadar and she smiled and left but before Reyhan can go inside with her, he pulled her harshly grabbing her hand and hugged her tight, shocking her to the core.

Loads of Love!

Thank you♡