Chapter: 51

Reyhan was lying lifelessly in the hospital ward. A number of wires and tubes were attached to her fragile body. A worried Mehmet was looking at her, through the window.

"What have you done to yourself Reyhan?"

"I never thought that someone can fell in love so deep that he or she literally forgets himself/herself in it!"

"I failed to see that love in your eyes Reyhan."

"I am sorry, if I knew it earlier, then I wouldn't have supported Cemre in her foul play."

"I wouldn't have let her separate you from Emir!"

"I am sorry, Reyhan! I am sorry!"

He shed tears and buried his head in his palms in shame!

The scene of a lifeless Reyhan lying on the floor was still fresh in his mind.

Flashback...

Ever since he got to know about her pregnancy, he became extra protective towards her. He used to visit her daily and used to bring groceries and medicines for her. This morning also, as usual, he brought groceries for her. He pressed the door bell and waited for her to open the door. But even after several bells, she didn't opened it! He frowned at first but thought that she must be inside the washroom. He sat on the nearby bench for a while and again press the bell button. Again there was no answer from inside. He somewhat panicked and call for her by knocking on the door. Still, there was no answer.

He panicked and saw here and there. Just then his eyes fell on the newspaper,  which was there, outside the other's main door. He can clearly saw Emir's picture in that newspaper. Anticipating for the worst, he went and picked the newspaper from other's apartment door.

The headline shook him to the core too. Without delaying even for a single minute, he threw the newspaper there and searched for the spare key of her apartment in his pocket.

Reyhan had alredy given him a spare key of her apartment for any possible emergency. He opened the door and searched for Reyhan inside the house, frantically!

He searched for her here and there and finally spotted her lying lifelessly at the entrance of the balcony of her bedroom. The newspaper was lying beside her and it didn't took him much time to conclude the possible reason of her this state.

Without delaying any further time, he admitted her in the hospital where he got to know that she fell unconscious due to depression. This time it was fatal enough to risk her child's life. Doctors had hard time in controlling her vitals and saving her child. They were safe for now, but doctor clearly told him that any further stress will not only risk her unborn's life but her life too.

Flashback ends...

As he was busy in his thoughts, he felt someone tapping his shoulders lightly. He lifted his head to see the person and immediately hugged the person. It was Aunt Mukadar. He called her and told everything about Reyhan's health. She couldn't keep calm after knowing all that and took the very first flight to reach Ankara, near Reyhan.

She strocked Mehmet's back lightly, whose head was buried in her belly and who was crying like a child. She too was crying silently. She turned her gaze towards Reyhan and her breathing hitched on seeing her ever so happy Reyhan in that state.

"CEMRE!"

Emir shouted on top of his voice, shaking the whole mansion. Cemre and Cavidan, who were as usual busy with their gossips on coffee, chocked and their faces went pale!