Chapter: 59

Emir was sitting on the floor, curled up like a ball with his knees close to his chest. He had his face buried in his knees and was silently sobbing. Reyhan could see him crying from the threshold of her room.

Reyhan immediately ran to him and sat down beside him.

Reyhan: (Worriedly) What happened Emir? Why are you like this? Why are you crying?

She said with all the concern present in the world while putting her hand on his shoulder. Emir slowly lifted his face from his knees when he heard her sweet concerned voice. He immediately raised his eyes to meet hers. And his world froze!

Cemre squealed in joy when she received a message from the lawyer, whom she bribed for sending fordged documents to Reyhan. He messaged her that her work was done. She jumped up and down in happiness and immediately ran towards the washroom to get ready and meet Cavidan. She hurriedly washed her face and looked at her reflection in mirror. As soon as her eyes catches her reflection, her lips stretched into a loop sided smirk.

"Finally! Emir will be mine!"

"After a lot of plans and plots!"

"After a lot of hustle and bustle, Emir will be mine!"

She hugged herself while looking at her reflection dreamingly.

"I can't wait to meet you, Emir!"

"I can't wait to be in your arms!"

Suddenly changing her expression to serious one.

"But soon, you will be busy with your kid."

"A kid from that good for nothing Reyhan!"

"You won't give me enough time when he will be with you."

She thought while pouting her lips sadly. But then Smiling evilly, resting her both hands on either side of the sink and leaning onto mirror.

"But don't worry, I have a plan for that kid too!"

"That kid will stay with a nanny, away from you."

"And I will stay close to you."

"After that I will enroll him in far off hostel."

"So that I can stay alone with you and raise our own kids!"

"Cemre, you are a genius!"

Saying so, she gave a flying kiss to her reflection and smilingly went away.

Emir saw Reyhan's eyes. It was pink! It was pink with love! He was surprised to see this much love in her eyes for him. He couldn't believe that it was all for him.

Slowly, he turned completely towards her and let her cup his cheeks into her soft palms.

Reyhan cupped his face in her palms with utmost care and again asked him the same question. Emir was so lost in her eyes that he didn't payed any attention to what she was saying. He was just drowning into her eyes.

Reyhan realized, after sometimes, that he was not listening to her but was just staring into her eyes. She blushed! She blushed to beetroot red when she saw him staring at her intensely!

She averted her eyes blushingly and again raised her lashes to look into his eyes only to close it again.

As soon as she averted her eyes, Emir raised his right hand and touched her chin delicately with his fingers. She shivered with his mare touch and closed her eyes in anticipation, breathing heavily.

Taking a deep breath, Emir asked.

Emir: (Slowly) You were saying something!?

Reyhan: (With her eyes fixed on the floor) Voh... actually... I saw you sitting on the floor like this, that's why I thought to ask you if ... (clearing her throat inorder to disrupt his attention on her) if you are o....k....!?

As she was about to finished her sentence, Emir put his index finger on her lips, causing her to stammer and shiver at the same time.

Reyhan's heartbeat increased and her breathing hitched. Emir slowly, very slowly, started to reduce the distance between them while taking his sweet time.

As soon as their lips touched, a loud crashing sound echoed in the living room. Emir and Reyhan immediately broke apart and turned their heads towards the direction of sound.

It was a metal plate which made that unpleasant sound on touching the floor. And it was Aunt Mukadar who made that plate kiss the ground.

As they were inching towards each other, aunt Mukadar came out of her room with a plate it her hand. She saw Emir inching towards Reyhan while closing his eyes. In horror she dropped the plate in floor and covered her mouth with her palms.

Reyhan immediately ran towards her room not before sharing an eye lock with Emir. She closed the door and leaned onto it. Though they made love several times but it always happened in the heat of the moment. They couldn't got enough time to cherish it. But today, as Emir inched towards her, to kiss her, it seemed pure! So divine! It didn't occurred due to the heat of the moment but it occurred out of love! They were going to kiss each other because they were so much in love at that time.

In the evening, at dinner table, all were silently having there meal with Reyhan and Emir stealing their glances every now and then. Aunt Mukadar and Mehmet were noticing them. Aunt Mukadar stared at Emir furiously as if shooting daggers on him through her eyes. She was not at all liking their intimacy as according to her Emir gave nothing but pain to Reyhan and she didn't want any more pain for her.

She cleared her throat to break the silence and asked Mehmet.

Mukadar: (sternly) Mehmet, did you called the lawyer? What did he said?

Mehemt: (plainly) Yes aunty, just an hour ago, I had a conversation with him over phone. He said that the case is little complicated but not to worry, he will handle it.

Mukadar: Good! And when is the first hearing of court is scheduled?

Mehmet: Day after tomorrow.

All the while Reyhan kept her eyes fixed on her food. After their conversation, she didn't ate anything. She just played with fork, all lost in thoughts, and excused herself abruptly.  She rushed towards the kitchen with her plate and remained inside the kitchen. After sometimes, a worried Emir too excused himself and went to check on her.

He came and stood behind her, a little closure to her. Reyhan could feel his presence there, just behind her. He slowly raised his hand and put it on her shoulder. He made her turn towards himself and saw in her eyes. Though she was staring on the floor, still he could see tears in her eyes. Slowly, he lifted her chin with his fingers and made her look into his eyes.

As their eyes met, one by one tears slipped from her eyes and he nodded his head in no while wiping away those tears from her cheeks with his thumbs. He then cupped her cheek into his palms and she said.

Reyhan: (painfully) Please don't take my baby away from me! Please don't separate me from him!

Loads of love!

Thank you♡