Chapter: 89

Nigar opened the door and was surprised to see too many stuffs along with some workers on the door. Confusingly she asked them, to which they replied that Cemre had ordered all these. Nigar rolled her eyes when she heard Cemre's name. Without having any choice, she let them enter.

Cavidan smiled satisfactorily after talking to her old friend Uzma. She was eagerly waiting for her arrival in the evening.

Cemre was happily enjoying her parlour service when someone tapped her shoulder from behind. It was Sanem. She smiled at Cemre while she returned her a fake smile. Cemre was not at all happy to see Sanem there as she was much more beautiful than her! Though, Reyhan was also beautiful than her but she never considered her magnificent because she hailed from a low socioeconomic status. But things were different for Sanem. Besides being beautiful, she was also rich, like her. And that was the reason, Cemre never liked her. She was elated when she heard that her parents are moving to another city just after her college. Because after her, there were no one who could compete her in getting Emir.

Sanem: (smilingly) What a pleasant surprise, Cemre? It's a surprise for me, after coming back to Istanbul, to see you first. That was completely unexpected!

She said smiling brightly while occupying the adjacent vacant seat. Cemre gave her a plastic smile.

Cemre: (to herself) Even I was not expecting you to return so soon. That too when, Emir is again single! (To Sanem) That's great, Sanem, that we met first! How are you doing? And How long you gonna stay here?

Sanem: (pretending to be thinking something) Ummm.... I guess forever!

Cemre: (Shockingly) What?

Sanem: (Excitedly) Yes! Isn't it good? My dad has shifted his business to Istanbul and from now onwards we are going to stay here. Even I am planning to get married and settle down in Istanbul itself! This place is so beautiful.

Cemre saw her as if she was seeing some ghost! She excused herself on the pretext of making an important call and left the parlour hurriedly. She didn't wanted to stay there with Sanem anymore.

Inside her car, she inhaled deep to calm her nerves and glanced in the sky.

"Why God, why?"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Was Reyhan not enough, that you brought her daughter in life?"

"And now, from nowhere, this Sanem has came too!"

"You knew it very well that she is good at everything and nobody can deny her approach!"

"And you even knew that she had crush on Emir in our college days!"

"Only I know, how much lies I told her about me and Emir that she left her dream of getting close to Emir."

"And when is back again, she will surely get to know that Emir had married another woman, not me!"

"She will come to know that his wife is no more and his child is motherless now!"