Chapter: 71

Emir put an unconscious Reyhan on the bed, securely. He had tears in his eyes by now. He couldn't stand it when he saw accusations in her eyes, even when he was nowhere at fault.

He still remembers, what all she wrote in that letter. She clearly wrote that she was not happy with him and moving on with her love Mehmet!

She left him for Mehmet by breaking his heart into zillion pieces. And now, she is blaming him for leaving her, alone in Erzurum! She is blaming him for sending her divorce papers when in reality, he received those divorce papers from her!

But he couldn't signed it. His heart never allowed that!
He never left her but she did!
She left him for Mehmet!

Sadly, with teary eyes, he kissed her forehead and tried to move away when he felt a tug on his shirt.

Reyhan: (in unconscious state) No! No.. no.... don't leave me... don't leave me again Emir... Meh.. Mehmet don't... don't even com... come near to me. Emir will not leave you! No... a ahhh... no... Mehmet no... I know... yo.. you are lying... Emir can't le.. can't leave me... no... Me.. Mehmet no... I will ne.. never marry you... I.. I.. belongs to... only him!

Emir was taken aback from her nightmare and stared at Reyhan in utter shock! While Reyhan kept on turning and tossing her head unconsciously. He couldn't digest the fact that she was afraid of Mehmet in her dreams and kept on saying that he will not leave Mehmet for keeping her away from him!

But seeing her worsening condition, he immediately held her palms and started to stroke her cheek to calm her down. It didn't worked. He then pulled her in his arms and buried her head in his chest.

The moment Reyhan heard his heartbeat, she relaxed and inhaled his masculine scent deep. Emir continued to stroke her head until he noticed her eyes open and staring at him through the mirror. She had tears in her eyes while a little smile adorned her lips. Emir's heart again filled with with pride and he dropped a long kiss on her head, keeping their eyes locked to each other.

Reyhan came out of his hug and cupped his cheeks in her tiny palms.

Reyhan: (Smilingly, tears were still there in her eyes) Let's forget the past and move on for him. (Eyeing her slightly swollen belly) Let's move on for him, for our future, for us!

She uttered last line almost inaudible but Emir had all his eyes on her lips. The moment she started to say, he couldn't take his eyes off her lips. He noted and registered her lip's each and every movement and read the last line from her lips too.

As soon as Reyhan finished expressing him her desire, she found his tongue invading her territory, effortlessly. It was not a passionate kiss, like they shared before but it was the kiss of reassurance. It was the kiss of promise! And it was the kiss of faith, which they had in each other.

Aunt Mukadar blushed and turned away her eyes from there while Mehmet smiled in satisfaction.

Though, Mehmet assured aunt Mukadar but she couldn't keep calm so, he took her to the poolside from where she can see Reyhan and Emir through the window.

They saw, how Emir delicately put her on the bed as if she was some flower, his flower! They saw so much love in his eyes when he tried to calm her down during her nightmare. They saw how he held her in his arms and kissed her head. Though, they were not able to listen to their conversation but they can conclude from the kiss, in the end, that it was about them and their bright future.

A smiling duo of aunt Mukadar and Mehmet entered the living room. Cemre, who just arrived there, stared at them in confusion. She diverted her gaze to Cavidan and asked her in low tone.

Cemre: (in low voice, confusingly) You said over phone that Mehmet and Mukadar were angry on Emir and had accused Emir for Reyhan's miseries but they seemed to be happy!

Cavidan:(Narrowing her eyes while staring at them keenly) Even I don't understand what changed in 10 minutes? (Turning to Cemre) When Emir left from living room angrily, Reyhan ran behind him and fainted in her way. Both Mehmet and Mukadar went to rescue her. I don't know what all that girl told them that they changed their perception about Emir.

Cemre and Cavidan immediately plastered a fake smile and concern on their face when they saw Mehmet and Mukadar taking their seat beside them.

Cavidan: (faking concern) How is Reyhan? I hope, she got conscious and is not injured herself. You know, early days of pregnancy are so much crucial for a expecting woman.

Aunt Mukadar: (Smilingly) Yeah I know. By the grace of God, she is fine and healthy.

Mehmet: (Chuckling) And why wouldn't she? Afterall her husband loves her alot!

He said eyeing Cemre who fumed in anger and turned her eyes towards Cavidan. While Cavidan gave her "I don't know what he is talking about?" look.

Cemre closed her eyes for sometimes and excused herself from there. She immediately rushed to Emir room and knocked the door but there were no response. Angrily, she inhaled deep and again knocked but still nobody answered.

Cemre: (Gritting her teeth, but trying hard to maintain the normal tone.) Emir.. are you there? I have something important to discuss with you. (After a pause) Emir, are you listening?

She closed her eyes again to calm her down and went to the poolside. She peeked in their room through the window and what she saw there, raised her temper again!

Flashback....

Emir and Reyhan were lying in the bed. Reyhan had her head rested on his chest while Emir was stroking her hair. They both were looking at each other through the mirror, lost in their own world. Their trance was broken when they heard a knock on their door.

Emir: (frustratingly, muttering under his breath) Melike can never leave us in peace.

Reyhan giggled at his reaction and tried to get up to open the door. But before she can move, Emir pulled her and she again landed in his arms.

Emir: (in low voice) Don't open the door. Let her assume that we are sleeping. So that she will inform this to others and no one will disturb us for atleast an hour!

Reyhan giggled hearing his plan and rested her head again on his chest. But when Cemre's voice came from the other end, Reyhan lifted her head and stared at him angrily while raising her one eyebrow. Emir chuckled seeing his cute  angry wife and dropped a kiss on her red nose.

Emir: (in low tone) Don't worry, I am not going anywhere.

Reyhan smiled and rewarded him with a quick kiss on his lips before resting her head again on his chest and cuddling him more.

Flashback ends...

Loads of love!

Thank you♡