Chapter: 63

When Reyhan woke up, she was confused on seeing the surrounding as she was not in her room. She was sleeping in Emir's room, on his bed, wrapped in his duvet. She didn't remember anything about coming here. Confusingly, she got up from the bed and walked towards the living area of Emir's room.

As soon as she reached there, she saw Emir. He was busy in doing something with his back facing her. She smilingly admired him, by standing there while leaning on the frame of the door. But her smile was short lived as she saw an extra enthusiastic Cemre pulling him and kissing him on his cheek. She gave him a tight noisy kiss on his cheek and hugged him by encircling her arms around his neck.

Reyhan didn't wanted to cry, but her tears betrayed her and as soon as she saw her with him, her eyes welled up!

Emir stared at her with wide eyes. He wasn't expecting Cemre there but he wasn't expecting Reyhan to be there too. He thought the medicine will take some more time before vanishing completely from her system.

His breath hitched with every drop which Reyhan shed there, one by one. But before Emir could do anything, she turned her toes and closed the door.

As soon as Reyhan turned around, Emir pushed Cemre and ran towards her. He was lucky enough to reach to the door before Reyhan could lock it!

Reyhan was resisting him from opening the door, but he was stronger than Reyhan. So, he managed to open the door. When Reyhan realized that she could no longer stand for his strength, she left the door and ran towards the wardrobe. She came there and hid herself in the space present between wardrobe and the wall.

Emir hurriedly reached there and knelt down in front of her.

Emir: (apologetically) I am sorry, Reyhan! But believe me, it was not like that what you saw there. Cemre came so suddenly that I couldn't noticed her at all.

He said while trying to calm her down who was crying there profusely by putting her palms on her face. But before she could decide whether to say something to Emir or not, an agitated Cemre barged in.

Cemre: (Gritting her teeth, furiously) What is she doing here, Emir? (Exhaling sharply)  What is this woman doing inside your room?

Emir's blood boiled as soon as he heard Cemre's voice and Reyhan too raised her face from her palms on hearing her. Reyhan's puffed eyes added fuel to Emir's anger and he sharply turned his head towards Cemre.

Emir: (Angrily, tilting his head to the right) What are you doing here, on the first place? Don't you know, you should knock before entering anyone's room, especially a couple's room?

Cemre was taken aback. She couldn't believe that Emir said this to her. Even Reyhan looked at him in disbelief.

Emir: (Gritting his teeth) Kindly close the door while going out!

He said and turned his face towards Reyhan, who was staring at him in utter disbelief. Cemre grasped some air before turning her heels and closing the door behind her. As soon as she closed the door, she ran out of the room. She came running to Cavidan's room, closed the door harshly and crumbled down on the floor. Cavidan who was busy in applying eye liner, winched in horror, ruining her liner in the process.

As soon as Cemre closed the door, Emir turned towards Reyhan and raised his hands to cup her cheeks. But before he could touch her, she jerked off his hand and stood up angrily. She pushed him with her both hand,

"How can you talk to her like that?"

Pushing him again,

"How can you behave to her like this?"

Pushing him again,

"How can you send her out of your room?"

Pushing him again,

"How can you do this to the person you claim to lov...."

Her voice died in the middle of the sentence as Emir sealed his lips with her.

Emir was taken aback when he saw her angry. He didn't know why she was angry on him for sending Cemre out of their room. But as he saw her pushing him, he found that cute. Her small small palms pushing him behind, felt like feather to him. Her big eyes, filled with anger felt like ocean to him. Her puffed cheeks, red nose, plump and swollen lips, everything felt like heaven to him.

He stared at her lips intensely, not paying attention to what she was saying. Though, her continuous talk was disturbing him, so in order to stop her, he sealed his lips with her.

Reyhan froze as soon as he connected his lips with her. Blood rushed to her cheeks immediately, making it warm and red. She couldn't close her eyes and saw him very close to her. He had his eyes closed, as if he was cherishing the moment.

As Emir felt har relaxing in his arms, he licked her lower lips, in order to deepen the kiss. As soon as she felt his tongue's movement on her lips, she shivered and encircled her arms around his neck for support.

She put all her weight on him and deepened the kiss by sucking his upper lips. Emir smiled in between the kiss when he felt her fingers playing with his hair. He lifted her in his arms and twirled her around before putting her on the bed. He made her sit on the edge of the bed without breaking the kiss. He, while kissing her, pushed her slowly on the bed, making her lie down on the bed with her foot still touching the floor.  He came on top of her and released her reluctantly when he realized that she was out of breath.

He raised his head and stared at her. She was inhaling deep, grasping more air to fill her lungs. Her eyes were closed and her chest was heaving up and down, every time she was taking a breath. Emir couldn't control himself and buried his face in her neck, making her turn her face to the opposite side. He sucked her pulse point and she grabbed his arms while moaning hard.

He moved his lips from her neck to her cleavage, placing open mouth kisses and Reyhan couldn't stop herself but moan hard in pleasure.

Before Emir could do anything further, his phone vibrated in his pocket and he came out of his daze. When he got up, he saw her breathing heavily. He immediately took out his phone and declined the call. When he again saw Reyhan, he found her relaxed and lightly snoring. He smiled thinking that the effect of the medicine is still on. He tucked her in the duvet and kissed her forehead before going out and resuming his work.

Loads of love!

Thank you♡