Chapter: 66

Emir dejectedly moved his feet and went from there. He had no idea why she behaved like that, so suddenly. She seemed happy when he told her to close her eyes. She seemed excited to get her surprise. He was sure that she was happy before, as he could see that in her eyes. Those eyes, which never lied to him. Those eyes, in which he never failed to see love for him. But may be this time, he failed to see the reality!

Lost in his thoughts, he sat down on the bench in the garden. He put his palms on his both cheeks and stared at nothing particular.

Melike was passing from there, when she noticed Emir sitting on the bench, in dark and cold. She hurriedly went to him and asked him to come inside. Like an obedient child, Emir nodded and went behind her. As she was closing the door, Emir asked.

Emir: (In low voice) Can you put some oil in my hair?

Melike saw him in utter confusion. He never asked anyone to apply oil on his head. She remembered, last time when he asked her to so. That time he was informed that his Reyhan was no more. That was the first and last time he asked her to apply oil. Melike very well remembered that night. How he cried by keeping his head on her lap. How he poured his heart in front of her. How he confessed that, how much he loved Reyhan and what he lost that day!

Nodding uncertainly, she gave him way to her room and closed the door behind her.

Reyhan was done with her packing and with her crying session. No more tears where left in her eyes to shed now! Slowly and dejectedly, she turned around to go out but she was surprised to see cotton candies lying on the bed. She literally squealed in excitement when she found her favorite, floral cotton candy, with all her favorite colors possible!

"Emir brought these all for me?!"

She said while picking them up and unwrapping one. But suddenly, she realised, what she said to Emir earlier. Her smile faded and again Cemre's words echoed in her ears. Slowly, she sat down on the bed and stared at them blankly.

Staring keenly on the candies, she remembered the day when she spent her evening with Emir in a mall.

Flashback...

A super excited Reyhan was jumping up and down when Emir took her to a cotton candy shop. She curiously looked at the menu in order to search for a floral candy which she used to see in ad films. But her face fell when shopkeeper informed her that they make simple and colored candies only. Her face fell on hearing this, making Emir aware of it.

Half heartedly, she order pink, blue and yellow. Emir stared her in amusement when he saw her trying intertwined them together. He literally laughed at her earning a kick on his feet from her. Reyhan pouted and said.

Reyhan: (pouting her lips) You don't know how tasty those floral candies look. That's why you are making fun of me!

Emir: (trying to hide his smile) Well, yes! I don't know how tasty they are but will certainly try to taste them with you.

Reyhan: (narrowing her eyes, curiously) Will you buy them?

Emir: (Smilingly) Ofcourse, if I find them anywhere, I will definitely buy them and taste it with you.

He said the last line huskily and kissed her cheek, making her eyes popped out at his public display of affection!

Flashback ends...