Chapter: 78

Cemre and Cavidan were shivering due to cold whereas Melike and Nigar were trying hard to warm them. A tensed Emir was pacing to and fro outside Cavidan's room whereas Reyhan was busy in preparing herbal tea for them.

As soon as Nigar came out of the room, Emir bombarded her with questions.

Emir: (anxiously) How are they? Are they feeling good? Are they suffering from cold? Are they ill? Shall I call the doctor?

Nigar: (Calmly) They are good for now. Though they caught a little cold but the room heater in enough to cure that. Melike is inside to check on them. Till then, I going to prepare lunch.

Emir: Ok, go and help Reyhan. She is preparing herbal tea for them.

Nigar: Ok.

Saying so, she left and came back with a tray of tea followed by Reyhan. Emir sighed in relief when he saw Reyhan and went with her to meet Cavidan and Cemre.

Cemre, who was feeling frustrated, raised her eyes when she heard door opening sound. She smiled in relief when she saw Nigar bringing hot herbal tea for them. She badly needed that to cure her cold. She immediately reached the tray and grabbed the cup. The aroma of the tea was soothing, she inhaled it deep in satisfaction and took a sip. The moment she took the sip, her eyes met with Reyhan's who was smiling to her.

Reyhan was standing there smiling, wrapped in the arms of Emir. Emir had securely wrapped his right arms around Reyhan's shoulder while his left hand was resting on the slight bulge of Reyhan's belly.

Cemre lost her sanity when she saw this and shouted on Nigar.

Cemre: (angrily) What the hell is this? Do you call this a tea? Is this how one prepare a tea?

Nigar jumped in horror and took the tea from Cemre's hand.

Nigar: (apologetically) I am sorry! But I didn't prepared this but Reyhan. Wait a minute, I will bring another tea.

She said while sparing a glance to Reyhan. She then put the tea cups back in the tray and ran towards kitchen.

Reyhan's face fell on hearing Cemre while Emir squeezed her shoulder lightly, conveying "it's ok!" Reyhan and Emir too left from there after asking about their health and Cavidan sent Melike out of the room saying they need to rest.

As soon as all leave, Cavidan got up from the bed and went to lock the door. She turned around furiously and came straight towards Cemre.

Cavidan: (gritting her teeth) Why are you hell bend to ruin everything? Why can't you do anything properly.

Cemre rolled her eyes in annoyance and replied.

Cemre: (annoyingly) Oh, so heard what I said to Emir. Let me tell you, I am not ruining anything. It's just I got confused and things got a little messed up. But don't worry, I will take care of it. Everything will be fine.

Cavidan: (angrily) Oh really! Care to explain me, how are you going to make everything fine?

Cemre: That you leave on me.